How many other's have you encountered vaping - Page 10
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: How many other's have you encountered vaping

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

A co-worker of mine received an ecig for a christmas present. That got me curious and I bought my first one in January. Unfortunately it hasn't been successful for, but it has for me. I still go to the smoking area when the weather is nice. I get asked a lot of questions and have given out a lot of v4l cards. No one has converted, yet.............

Full Member ECF Veteran

Not a single vapor other than myself, husband, mother, and mom's neighbor whom I converted. We live in deep S. Texas, down by S. Padre Island. I have converted several and get lots of inquiries, but never have seen another fellow vapor.

funny i heard about electronic ciggs when they first came out in china like what, almost 10 years ago? someone correct me if need be. my point is that as a smoker i disregaurded the information as a gimmick that would not work like the patch or gum did not work for me. forgot about them and kept on puffing analogs. then one day i could not breath even a little. gasping and wheezing, i started searching for them and orderd a kit from some co. in nyc that i cant even remember the name of now. that was oct of 09'. subsequently ive tried to tell every smoker i can to give them a try with little results. the point is molst smokers, myself included, seem willing to upset their habit and routine until they get sick enough that its critical to stop smoking. i still tell people, but i temper it with the realization that all you can do is lead the horse to water. the horse has to be smart enough to do the rest.

Super Member ECF Veteran zadane's Avatar

I still haven't ran into anyone besides myself... lame.

Super Member ECF Veteran

NW Missouri here and the only ones I have seen with a pv are the ones I have converted

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

East Kansas here, only one (ex) friend I know of that has an Ego-T...other than that and a crappy mall kiosk, I've seen nobody whatsoever.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran ec!gg's Avatar

encountered about 2 over the weekend.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I encountered a older gentleman stealth vaping in a airport terminal(hunched over sitting down)... that is what prompted me to research the e cig.(thanks old man)
    Thinks that's the only time.

Other than the friend that turned me, and those I've turned, I have not seen another vaper in Omaha :-(

I have run into 10 vapers that were not people I converted although I converted half of them to ego's from there mall units lol
    , I'm in NYC .. Aside from that even in the city it is pretty rare..

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast