Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: How many other's have you encountered vaping

Super Member ECF Veteran jamentertainment's Avatar

Converted a couple people, but even though I work at bars still lots of questions and funny looks. In a couple years it will all fall into place, e cigs will be huge/they will be everywhere and we will look back at these posts and laugh!!!
    dlsw likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran erictho's Avatar

optimistically i can count 4.
    #1. this was when i was still smoking tobacco. on my way to class i found my friend using a ego tank before class. i also see her and her bf around quite often, as they live by the cafe i casually work at.
    #2. at a staff party i encountered a lot of people who vaped, but they would rather smoke while enjoying liquor.
    #3. this was about a month ago. i was selling memberships for a venue i work at, and a dude had a small pv with a blue led. we allow the use of pvs in our venue/bar/club.
    #4. again selling memberships. it looked like a really crappy build, and was a complete analog replica. my pretty standard ego with smoketech dcc put the vapor production of his pv to shame.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Zero for me. But I don't get out much.

But I've seen people vaping in videos! Does that count?

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm the only one vaping at my bar..besides the people with the over priced gas station models But I think I'm turning some of their heads this way to the forum
    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. -Frank Sinatra

I went to my small town gas station and was talking to them about PVs and they had mentions a guy i knew was using a mall brand pv. i was stoked and ended up running into him a few days later , but sadly i found out he had gone back to analogs

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

They are selling those really awful cheapy ecigs in gas stations in my area, you know, the ones that dont even come with an extra carty? just the prefilled one thats on the stick. and still havent seen a single person vaping besides me. they probably puffed on that thing for one day and when they discovered the burnt empty carto flavor. kissed it goodbye.

I worked the door at a restaurant during the Dallas St Patricks Day Parade recently. 100,000+ (mostly drunk) people wandering around Greenville Ave. My job was mostly to sit at the door and say "Sorry, you can't bring your beer in".

I was sitting on a bar-stool right outside the door, and I vaped away using my lavatube/liquinator. Gave out all the business cards I had for vaporesence and GoodVapes because a ton of people asked me "what is that?". And I met 3 different people who were vaping eGo's.
    30 years of smoking, over 3 packs a day before I started vaping. Then I bought my first PV. Cigarettes have lost their power over me. I've been free since 10/06/2011. Thanks ECF!

I've seen some people vaping in their cars or sometimes just ouside their cars.Old habits die hard.

I live in a small town and they have started selling them at almost every gas station ...so now i'm seeing more

Absolutely none except the gal at work who offered to let me try hers. I get out a lot, I stand on sidewalks in Seattle with the rest of hoards outside of pub/music venues. (PV's are banned in all the same places cigs are in Seattle) and I've never seen another PV user. I'm guessing that when I get out to a pub to see a show with my little 808 in my hand, and I'm standing outside in the rain with my dozens of sidewalk brethren I'm going to stir up quite a bit of interest. I go out so much that I am half thinking of carrying one for other people to try out, and packing alcohol swabs with me. LOL.