Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Vaping in the Movie Theatre

Full Member ECF Veteran chemsoldier83's Avatar

I just go to the back row so i can vape with out disturbing anyone. Just watched wrath of the titans and didnt put my new ego down once. God i dont miss smoking.

Super Member ECF Veteran VapApe's Avatar

With peoples non stop yacking and cell phones lighting the place up.
    Vaping is one of lest disrupting things to do in a theater.
    One time a guy in the row ahead of me was watching another movie on his phone. I couldn't believe it.
    Boodle and CountSmackula like this.
    I feel a bout of Civil disobedience coming on

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

A guilty pleasure of mine too

Red and Black Reo Grand, Baby Black and Silver Mini, Black oo, Black IPro with M1A1 Tanks and a Black and Silver Reo Grand in my hand.

Full Member Verified Member

I vape in theaters all the time, regardless of where I'm sitting, I just blow vape down, not up, no one is bothered.
    btw, cellphones > Vape for annoyance, i will tolerate a temp cloud of vape that goes up, i wont tolerate the guy sitting in a row next to mine telling his friend via cell phone about the movie he's watching.

Genisis Junkie Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by K.P. View Post
    The LED button on an eGo is a bit difficult to conceal in total darkness.
    I just cover the whole button with my thumb. No problemo.
    STILL WAITING ON MY EFFING

Ω - Resistance isn't futile, it's crucial for a good vape.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I've been having good luck vaping at the movie theaters near me.

During "Hunger Games" on the opening night in a packed theater, I only got noticed when I got a bit careless and let out a big plume of smoke without a double inhale. Even that wasn't that bad, I was just embarassed when a woman behind me said "What?!? Is he smoking something?!?", after which point I was more discreet.

This past week, I went to see "21 Jump Street" with my nephew, and specifically inquired of the person at the counter what the AMC policy on e-cigs was.

He asked his manager then stated "We don't have any official policy, but they aren't allowed [pe se. If someone gets upset, we'll kick you out".

Pretty good experience, and the movie wasn't, honestly, as terrible as I'd expected, which was an added bonus.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by WyattDerp View Post
    I vape in the theaters here where I live. I always sit far in the back and I only vape 100% PG juice so there is not as much vapor. I don't chainvape or anything but I usually will blow the vape into my jacked or tuck my shirt over my mouth. I don't want to get vapor up near the camera box.
    Me too Using 100% PG juice, hold for a beat on the inhale and no vapor issue. Prolly shouldn't use one of the lighted-end PV's though. They look like a beacon in the movie theatre - "Look everyone, I'm Vaping!".

sea
    Blog Entries

I have stealth vaped in movie theaters plenty of times. It is super easy to cover the eGo button with your thumb or slide the PV down a hoodie sleeve.

Full Member Verified Member mudheadmackerel's Avatar

I vape in the movies. I don't exhale into my jacket, etc., but I exhale discreetly, a little bit at a time.
    I so the same on buses.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I don't vape at the movies because I think the vapor could be irritating to other patrons. However, I don't see a problem if you are sitting in the back row or stealth vaping. That's way less annoying than cell phone usage or unruly children.
    Killjoy1 likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast