Last place you were asked to stop vaping?
Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree402Likes

Thread: Last place you were asked to stop vaping?

Default Last place you were asked to stop vaping?

Happens to me too often. Anyone else?
    Harlen likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran irdoom's Avatar

I've really never been asked to not vape somewhere, most people just ask me questions about it, then leave me alone. However I do know a couple people who get asked to not vape.
    Uma likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I tend to be real discreet with mine in public. So no one has ever asked me to stop because they've not noticed me doing it.
    telsie, Denrock316, Jman8 and 2 others like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran NicoHolic's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nope. Don't vape in public where I wouldn't smoke.
    Two REO Grands w/RM2 RDAs Super-T Precise Simplicity 18500 w/ΣΟΦΙΑ IBTanked eVic and USB eGos w/ProTanks
    Swedish snus - a stealthier alternative to stealth vaping.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran irdoom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by house mouse View Post
    I tend to be real discreet with mine in public. So no one has ever asked me to stop because they've not noticed me doing it.
    I try to be as discreet as possible too. Like when i'm at a restaurant I exhale down towards my feet.
    k0rtnei likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran catalyst's Avatar

I still haven't had anyone tell me I couldn't vape. The closest I came was a co-worker complained about the vaping. I had just converted over a half dozen smokers to vaping and our offices were filled with vapors. I was standing in the hall when she was complaining to the supervisor (who had just switched to vaping.) She started telling him that it was an 'overpowering' smell. I stood literally 5 feet behind her and blew clouds, CLOUDS I tell you, the whole time she complained. Then he asked her, do you smell it now? She said no. So, he said to turn around....the hallway was almost filled with vapor. He said, do you smell it now? She got red faced and stomped out of the office. She hasn't said another word.
    Princessdee, MaxUT, pt91 and 62 others like this.

Hasn't happened to me yet, but I've only been vaping for a couple of months and I don't do it flagrantly in places where it's not likely to be tolerated.
    Cactus Breath likes this.

ECF Moderator
    CASAA Liaison Moderator
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
    I still haven't had anyone tell me I couldn't vape. The closest I came was a co-worker complained about the vaping. I had just converted over a half dozen smokers to vaping and our offices were filled with vapors. I was standing in the hall when she was complaining to the supervisor (who had just switched to vaping.) She started telling him that it was an 'overpowering' smell. I stood literally 5 feet behind her and blew clouds, CLOUDS I tell you, the whole time she complained. Then he asked her, do you smell it now? She said no. So, he said to turn around....the hallway was almost filled with vapor. He said, do you smell it now? She got red faced and stomped out of the office. She hasn't said another word.
    Priceless!!!!
    pt91, EleanorR and Fullknight like this.
    Smoke Free Since October 5, 2012 ~The Robinator~
    Join CASAA and be a part of standing up for your right to vape.

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have been vaping since 09 and have never been told once to stop vaping. although, I'm not rude and won't just start blowing clouds at a restaurant or movies. I know someone people will just never understand.
    pt91, MarKa, Diogenes and 1 others like this.

It mostly happens to me at movie theatres during a late showing. Or at some open air malls. I wish it was a bit more accepted! I guess ill try to be descreet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast