1st experience public vaping at NFL game! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 1st experience public vaping at NFL game!

Quote Originally Posted by bluecat View Post
    Going on a year and a half quitting. I still love the smell of cigs. The crave is easy to get through though.
    Thats good to hear because sometimes they smell good and sometimes they don't

Senior Member Verified Member tinkrrrbell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jrenae4 View Post
    The Baltimore Ravens banned smoking (and purses) so I was kinda like ehh, I'm done going to games lol. But maybe now that I vape I'll reconsider
    Yea, the new purse policy is an issue in and of itself, but it's an NFL policy - all stadiums no longer allow bags much larger than a wallet unless they are clear plastic see-thru.

I vaped at the pre-season game I went to, but I stayed stealth. The Metrodome is indoors and hasn't allowed smoking since the mid-80's. I wasn't interested in dealing with questions or looks... I wanted to enjoy the game since I go so rarely.

I am glad to hear positive things about vaping in outdoor stadiums.

Target Field, where the Minnesota Twins play, I won't even set foot in. Not only is smoking not allowed in an open air facility, but they no longer allow smokers to go outside to smoke and be re-admitted. Now they've officially banned e-cigarettes as well.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by VIPOD View Post
    Great story!

No worries about the "cigs smelling good". It took me 90 days or so for me to start hating the smell of cigs. Just keep vaping and your body senses will do the rest.

Just curious, where you at the Colts/Raiders game?

I'm a huge Raiders fan....how bad or good they they look in person?

BTW...Luck is the real deal, and a heck of a person. Made some nice comments about our QB, T.Pryor.
    I'm glad to hear others think it still smells good cuz I thought I was insane! Although, like I said, the lingering smell afterwards did NOT smell good to me at all. In fact, not to be mean, my friends clothes reeked! So I know now how bad I smelled all those yrs!

But it's weird, it smelled good while people were smoking, but my personal urge was not crazy to smoke like it would have been all the other quit times!!! And I was drinking! So I was pretty happy proud of that. I did vape way more than I'd want to LOLOLOL.

And ya, the Raiders looked really good! Your QB moves great...hard to bring him down. Or maybe us Colts fans are just so use to seeing Manning trying to run out of the pocket. LOLOLOLOL. Great QB, I love him, but that guy just couldn't move well!

ProVari | byLeo | REO| Halo

Insane Halon ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

#1. Go TEXANS!

#2. I know when my dad smokes his pipe, that smells really good. Granted it's much higher quality tobacco. But that may be what smells so good. Tobacco, while burning, has a certain appeal that just gets to some people as far as scent goes. It's all the other harmful crap and the after-smell that is quite off-putting to almost everyone, even smokers.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wheezal View Post
    #1. Go TEXANS!

#2. I know when my dad smokes his pipe, that smells really good. Granted it's much higher quality tobacco. But that may be what smells so good. Tobacco, while burning, has a certain appeal that just gets to some people as far as scent goes. It's all the other harmful crap and the after-smell that is quite off-putting to almost everyone, even smokers.
    #1 : Texans are good, very good, and they need to show it this year.

#2 : I was a big Captain Black pipe smoker. I now extract the tobacco and use it in my ejuice as a tobacco base. You get the taste without the crap.

"Deos fortioribus adesse." - Tacitus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12