Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: CASAA E-mail - Stealth Vaping

and remember,practice,practice,practice.

regards
    mike

2. 02-11-2014, 12:31 AM

Full Member*

Hold it in for a while. I find just a few seconds isn't enough for me. 10 seconds does the trick. Also, if you don't want to hold it that long or if there is still some vapor coming out, blow down to your lap and blow fast, cool air (and if you want to be really stealthy, you'll keep your head looking straight, place your upper lip a little forward, your lower lip a little back, and pucker up a bit kindof like you're whistling, but downwards. The vapor will be thin, and will dissipate extremely quickly.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Any time I am in public in an area where smoking is discouraged I stealth vape.

I do a shallow inhale, hold it, and then finish the inhale. When I let it out, there's nothing left.

Vaping does not give people a olfactory trigger, and if I don't exhale a cloud, I deny them the visual trigger as well. Without those, there is nothing to comment on, nothing to confront me of. And since my MVP2 in no way resembles an cigarette, no one makes the connection.
    ProVari: It's nothing more than a metal tube with a button on it that is well built and accurately delivers a set voltage continuously under load.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I just exhale downward. Vape less often. Pocket my mod between puffs.

Tapatalking with my thumbs.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!

.....................................ONE LIFE LENGTHENED............................

Super Member Verified Member catlady60's Avatar

Another stealth vaping tip: if you're not allergic to PG, get juice with 100% PG. You'll get the TH with little if any vapor.
    Lorelei likes this.

Veni, vidi, vapi: I came, I saw, I vaped.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12