What setup do you prefer to use in public? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: What setup do you prefer to use in public?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo888 View Post
    .....Hopefully my paranoia will fade completely with time and I will end up as a chill badass like Stosh
    Start small, wear white after Labor Day, mix stripes and checks....get a bumper sticker like mine for your desk...

OUT OF MY MIND
    (Back in 5 minutes)

BooBoo888 and celticluvr like this.
    I'm puffin' on a pipe bomb and carrying a detonator in my pocket,
    so just what was it you wanted to hassle me about ?? (No, I do not sub-ohm, pipe bomb is a joke)

I am in the same boat. My workplace is pretty straight edge. I am the only person of the non-admins that used to go out to smoke. I got to know the admins real good over smoke breaks, all wicked nice people. The others in my department looked down on me for it. Its that kind of workplace.

I carry my 808D and cartos around at work. I do keep a 650 and 1.5 ml clearo in my briefcase though just in case I go out or something and meet up with friends. And if I'm all alone on a lunch break or something, I'll hit it before I go back to my desk.

I am in NYC and our back entrance is right next to the back entrance of a major piece of transportation hub/city landmark. So I run into the National Guard and NYPD guys back there all the time. They've seen me with my 650 setup and never said squat about it.

Senior Member ECF Veteran armoworrior's Avatar

i used to use an itaste vv 3.0 then i changed that to a kts with a dripper. on the gulf coast people are so used to seeing them ill grab any one of my 4 devices and head out. last night it was a evic with a vision eternity also my private v2 with trident with pluid inside. same thing at work as well i just use what ever feel good for the day. the itaste is the smallest battery i have and i barely use it. the rest run 18650's

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

For work & just out & about its 1 of my Provari minis & a iclear 30... If I'm going to the bar & I mean just sitting at the bar & getting hammered then it's my itaste 134 wi a iclear 30 or a evod or smok aero tank cause it just looks cool & normally some hot girl will come over & ask me about it...

Blog Entries

My fiance and I use our Volt 78mms but we are getting some x2s and Spinners so we are gonna start to carry those around.
    This civilization is going to stupid itself to death.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I ALWAYS have 2 Ego setups on me. Always 2.
    They range from 900 to 1300 non-variable. Just ordered a Spinner/Twist/Winder (I forget which one).
    At home, I use an SVD and a VAMO, but that stuff just doesn't carry well in a shirt or suit pocket!

On top - same thing: when out, any of a number of EVODS, T3Minis, or sometimes a MiniProTank (though with a 900 bigger Ego, that pokes out the top of a suit pocket, too. At home/office - ProTanks, MiniProtanks, and those same EVODS and T3's.

One of these days, I'll have to choose my next mod, and it'll probably be either a ProVari Mini or an MVP, either one with the thought that it MIGHT be portable...

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I was self conscious the first few times I had my MVP out in public, but it only took me about a week to stop caring. I was probably the same way with my first ego, and I know way back when I first used a Blu in public it felt weird, with its obnoxious blue light. You can get used to anything. I did have someone this weekend say he thought I had an old school cell phone.

I'll take only my Twists if I'm going somewhere without a purse, and especially without pockets, but if I don't need to stash it in my bra I'm gonna take my good stuff everywhere. I'm still enough of a dork where I'm happy to explain what the hell it is, and despite the weight it fits so well in your hand.
    Stosh and celticluvr like this.

Full Member Verified Member cloudsUnderway's Avatar

I'm completely opposite about the questions. I love answering people about these things because it may get another smoker to convert, and if that person isn't a smoker they may tell their friends about it. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

With the growing trend that ecigs are making, which is a double-edged sword, I don't think that you'd run into too much trouble with the authorities unless your vaping a ... liquid.

When I first started vaping on the smoke deck of the Navy Ship I am stationed on I would get Officers and Chiefs staring at me, but now that I've gotten a huge amount of smokers to switch over it has gotten pretty lax.
    Last edited by cloudsUnderway; 10-21-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Blog Entries

I use my best kit every time, its why I upgraded. I suppose if I had a $100+ mod I might be more inclined to leave it home. For now my best piece is my MVP 2.0 and iclear30 or mini vivi and it goes everywhere I go (lol, I've only had it 2 days). I partly bought it for the durability factor, not really for looks. But, when walking around with the tank sticking up out of my pocket, it has been a conversation starter. Do what you do, if you're not doing anything wrong then no worries. just be happy and vape. Peace

PV Master Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

I always carry my MVP 2 when I'm out and about.... I get a lot of people who are curious about it and ask questions..... trying to enlighten the world one curious person at a time.... lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast