What setup do you prefer to use in public? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: What setup do you prefer to use in public?

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Currently rolling around with my Atom mech mod in 18350 mode with an AGI in drip mode on top. Single micro coil at 1.2 ohms. Great all day vape. Only need to carry juice! Clouds are perfect sized for public vaping and the flavor is great.

Moved On

I'll normally carry my MVP with a Davide Mini, a 650mah batt, 400mah batt, and an EVOD tank for the batts. Since I work nights with nobody around, there's nobody to question what I have and what I'm doing. Out in public, all of the above again. In the car, flip between both setups. Sometimes I do get goofy looks, but when that happens, I just normally puff a cloud and blow a kiss.

Blog Entries

I was standing on a Queens NY sidewalk next to a group of gentlemen who were smoking and working on some business deal. They were very animated one turns to me and asks if he could use my pen. I took a big toot and blew out a nice cloud with my Stainless Vision 400 mAh topped with a blue V-Tox and said it is not a pen. They all looked rather stupified at that moment

Blog Entries

Ego-T and CE5. Cigalikes never seem to satisfy me. I wonder if I'm not using the right brands?
    Last edited by Oric; 01-21-2014 at 10:42 AM.
    30 a day for 30 years and I accidently gave up!

Full Member Verified Member adamfoul's Avatar

I use an igo-w on either a nemesis clone or vamo, but I always keep an evod on a little ego battery, just in case I burn the cotton wick or somehow end up knackering the coil while I'm out.

I regularly see people with CE4/Evod/Vivi's on the normal ego batts, never seen anyone else with an RBA or mod though, but there are 2 lads at work have just ordered vamos, and for months I was the only vaper for months at work, now only 3 of the 20 or so of us that go out for a "smoke" are actually smoking, the rest have started vaping, so maybe more of them will join the great cloud chase.
    Harleybarbie likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234