Courthouse screening. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Courthouse screening.

Senior Member Verified Member Ryuukon's Avatar

I find this thread very interesting since last month I got hit with jury duty.

This is a very conservative state (Wyoming), so I'm not sure what to expect when I go to the courthouse with a PV in my pocket. Think I'll leave the Vamo at home and just pocket either my G6 batts or my VV V3.

At least that way it's a lesser chance of being shot...

I went through court with 2 of my mech mods, just put them in the basket and the coppers didn't even bat an eye.

This actually just happened to me yesterday. I had to go to the Toledo Municipal Courthouse and I set my mod in the basket to go through the X-ray and the screener noticed it and told me I couldn't bring it in with me, so they put it in a numbered envelope and gave me a claim ticket to get it back when I left. Weird because just a month previous I was able to bring it in with me with no questions asked. Someone must have gotten a stick up their butt and complained and made them change policy. My guess is one of those ....... tobacco smokers who refuse to accept that e-cigs could actually be safer and refuse to try them for themselves. Or maybe it's just easier to ban them on the premises than to have to explain to every complainant why e-cigs are an exception to Ohio's no public smoking laws.

I can understand if they want to say "No vaping in the courthouse". I can't understand taking the PV away from you.

They don't allow people to smoke cigarettes in the courthouse, either, but they don't take them from you when you walk in.
    30 years of smoking, over 3 packs a day before I started vaping. Then I bought my first PV. Cigarettes have lost their power over me. I've been free since 10/06/2011. Thanks ECF!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123