• 14 Post By Russkiy
  • 1 Post By JonnyB88
  • 1 Post By Russkiy
  • 2 Post By JonnyB88
  • 1 Post By bridges31
  • 1 Post By Russkiy

Thread: Today was funny :P

Talking Today was funny :P

So I went to a hockey game today and I don't normally vape in large crowds of people. Large crowds = no clouds ;P (Personal Choice, I don't judge).

Our team was doing so well in the 1st period, and then our goalie went full-dumbass mode and I couldn't take it. I had to take a few hits. After I do, one of the ushers starts walking towards me. I think to myself, "God dammit, this is why I don't vape in public."

He walks up to me and before he opens his mouth I say "Don't worry, it's just an e-cig", and he replies "I know- You could be getting a lot more vapor if you tried a micro-coil". Not his words exactly, but a quick summary. Made my entire night! (We chatted for a little bit - was an intermission, and later he returned to his duties. Was great.)

Random San Jose Sharks Usher: I salute you! I would literally cry if you were a member on ECF - make yourself known!

I love people like this.

Vape on, Mr. Usher. Vape on.
    oplholik, Jman8, Lorelei and 11 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

That's awesome!
    I regularly stealth vape in the United Center (where the better team plays haha), but never openly for the same reason you didn't want to.

But, seriously, how cool is it that you met an advanced vaper in the wild?
    (I say advanced because he was obviously into RBAs, and while that doesn't make anyone advanced necessarily, it's further down the rabbit hole than most beginning vapers are.)
    Lorelei likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyB88 View Post
    That's awesome!
    I regularly stealth vape in the United Center (where the better team plays haha), but never openly for the same reason you didn't want to.

But, seriously, how cool is it that you met an advanced vaper in the wild?
    (I say advanced because he was obviously into RBAs, and while that doesn't make anyone advanced necessarily, it's further down the rabbit hole than most beginning vapers are.)
    Oh. A blackhawks fan. Oh. We'll be playing on the 17th, looking forward to seeing the outcome ;P

Ontopic: It's little things like these that make me enjoy vaping more and more. I mean, on his first day, the new guy at work introduced me to the world of mech mods. I just love that! (Funny how i thought I was an advanced vapor before that day xD)
    JonnyB88 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

So, Russ, did you enjoy the outcome? Haha.

But, back on topic:
    Went to see the Hawks last thursday. They were up, then the Coyotes started coming back. After every goal, I become less and less stealthy. By overtime, I was vaping almost normally. And no one said a thing.
    I thought that was awesome.
    Lorelei and Jman8 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Maple Leafs fan here ... unfortunately I don't get to see any games here in Toronto

Tickets to just one game are the same price as 4 Provaris
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

Bruins fan here. Respect to Chicago though. Love their team.

I'll have to try vaping next time i'm at the garden.
    JonnyB88 likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran Greg__B's Avatar

Sens fan here. Haven't been to a game in a while. Hard to justify with how they're playing lately. There's a lot of vapers here in ottawa but thinking you'd get busted pretty quick here. The ushers watch like hawks up here as lots of fans try to bring their own alcohol in to the games so I figure they'd spot you pretty quick even if you we're stealth.

Sent from Mars using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Guess people are more accepting of vapers here in California.

Love seeing all these hockey fans on ECF, btw. <3

Sharks would do much better if we sold Niemi, and made our alt goalie our main. He's amazing.
    JonnyB88 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Russkiy View Post
    So I went to a hockey game today and I don't normally vape in large crowds of people. Large crowds = no clouds ;P (Personal Choice, I don't judge).

Our team was doing so well in the 1st period, and then our goalie went full-dumbass mode and I couldn't take it. I had to take a few hits. After I do, one of the ushers starts walking towards me. I think to myself, "God dammit, this is why I don't vape in public."

He walks up to me and before he opens his mouth I say "Don't worry, it's just an e-cig", and he replies "I know- You could be getting a lot more vapor if you tried a micro-coil". Not his words exactly, but a quick summary. Made my entire night! (We chatted for a little bit - was an intermission, and later he returned to his duties. Was great.)

Random San Jose Sharks Usher: I salute you! I would literally cry if you were a member on ECF - make yourself known!

I love people like this.

Vape on, Mr. Usher. Vape on.
    I'm pretty sure this sort of thing is going start happening more and more.
    Last edited by Oric; 01-21-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Oh snap i used to live in san jose! Go sabercats!