Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree3397Likes

Thread: Why Vapers are getting a BAD NAME.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by flbutterfly1 View Post
    I also get offended that someone does not simply have enough will power to wait to vape.

... just the fact that they were invading others personal space.
    So which is it? I get offended merely being in the presence of other humans. What, with the CO2 emissions, the flatulence, halitosis, colds, flu's and any other number of personal space invaders. I also get offended that someone does not simply have enough will power to not shop at Walmart.
    wv2win, Uma, tearose50 and 11 others like this.

Opening a second front in the warzone ?

ANTZ vs. vapers.
    Anywhere-I-want-to-vapers vs. exercise-some-restraint-vapers.

Divide and conquer.

If vapers are having a go at each other it'll make it easier for those parties completely opposed to vaping.

This in-your-face-attitude ( and that means both parties in the opening argument ) isn't helping anybody.

A polite inquiry about the wisdom of vaping in this specific location might have yielded a better result than a confrontational course.

Vaping's got more than enough battlefields to fight on, I see litlle point in causing additional aggravation.

But heck, me's jes' a relaxed vaper guided by optimized personal energy management - some lesser educated might call it utter laziness :

Frowning requires about 30 facial muscles to do some work, cracking a smile needs only 17
    Myk, Uma, tearose50 and 16 others like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LEDBETTER122 View Post
    Heck people probably thought it was safe at one point to start their cars in a closed garage, not knowing the exhaust actually had carbon monoxide in it.
    Yup, I read some old newspaper clippings about the millions of people found dead in their garages during the advent of the automobile.

Quote Originally Posted by LEDBETTER122 View Post
    The point is if you can’t wait 15 minutes without vaping while your in Wal-Mart or in a restaurant, get some nicorette or something.
    Heck, you're right. Infact; why vape at all? Just support big pharma and get a whole bunch of Nicorette, or patches, or whatever.
    Myk, wv2win, Uma and 5 others like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ruet View Post
    Yup, I read some old newspaper clippings about the millions of people found dead in their garages during the advent of the automobile.

Heck, you're right. Infact; why vape at all? Just support big pharma and get a whole bunch of Nicorette, or patches, or whatever.

Why should someone even need you to explain why there is a cloud of "something" lingering around them? Especially in a Pediatrician's office lol..Just take it somewhere else. Simple. Even in a perfect world for ecigs..there are going to be places where it looks plain stupid doing it.
    How long? Not long, because what you reap is what you sow.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by uba egar320 View Post
    Why should someone even need you to explain why there is a cloud of "something" lingering around them? Especially in a Pediatrician's office lol..Just take it somewhere else. Simple. Even in a perfect world for ecigs..there are going to be places where it looks plain stupid doing it.
    I wouldn't have to explain because, even if I were to vape in such a place, I'm able to stealth vape successfully. Maybe, just maybe, the best course of action would have been to teach that natsy space invader how to do the same instead of flipping the F out about it.
    TigerLadyTX, MD_Boater and fpkites like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I wouldn't have to explain because, even if I were to vape in such a place, I'm able to stealth vape successfully. Maybe, just maybe, the best course of action would have been to teach that natsy space invader how to do the same instead of flipping the F out about it.
    Sorry dude, but if you are rude\dumb enough to blow vape around my sick kids in a doc's office...without even knowing me..you're probably to stupid to rationalize with.

Not saying YOU, but just about the OP's story.
    zoiDman, sllanham, TxVpLvr and 7 others like this.
    How long? Not long, because what you reap is what you sow.

[QUOTE=ruet;12117373]Yup, I read some old newspaper clippings about the millions of people found dead in their garages during the advent of the automobile.

CDC - Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - Frequently Asked Questions

"Each year, more than 400 Americans die from unintentional CO poisoning, more than 20,000 visit the emergency room and more than 4,000 are hospitalized due to CO poisoning."

We know about carbone monoxide and there are still 20,000 visits to the emergency room. If you buy a generator at the store, on the label it will say Never use a generator inside homes, garages, crawlspaces, or other partly enclosed areas.
    fpkites and Michelen7 like this.
    “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
    George Carlin

Anyways that was off topic.

Point is we dont know 100% if its safe, so why put everyone else around you in the situation.

Especially 2 month old infants
    George Carlin

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by uba egar320 View Post
    Sorry dude, but if you are rude\dumb enough to blow vape around my sick kids in a doc's office...without even knowing me..you're probably to stupid to rationalize with.

Not saying YOU, but just about the OP's story.
    I hear what you are saying but let me get this straight. You (the royal you) are in an enclosed space filled, throughout the day, with little Typhoid Mary's. You know what e-cig vapor is and contains and you are still going to get visibly upset that someone accidentally (from the sound of the OP) exhaled some e-cig vapor?
    Myk, Uma, TigerLadyTX and 5 others like this.

I hear what you are saying but let me get this straight. You (the royal you) are in an enclosed space filled, throughout the day, with little Typhoid Mary's. You know what e-cig vapor is and contains and you are still going to get visibly upset that someone accidentally (from the sound of the OP) exhaled some e-cig vapor?
    You can't "accidentally" exhale vapor, Because you didn't "Accidentally" inhale it.

She was not trying to hid the vapor, but was trying to hide the vaporizer
    Last edited by LEDBETTER122; 02-04-2014 at 07:00 PM.
    George Carlin