Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Shopping Mall Experience....

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default Re: The Shopping Mall Experience....

Quote Originally Posted by djinni
    I took my NJOY to my DR. and he was quite impressed by it. He had me take it apart and asked me what was in the cartdrige. I told him nicotine and propylene glycol . He said it was great and wrote down the name of the E-cigarette and told me he would start suggesting it to patients trying to quit. I told him since I had started using it I went from a pack a day down to a pack a week or longer. I've also smoked it in a grocery store and Wal-Mart. I had a couple of people ask what it was. Once I explained a little about it they said they had relatives they would reccommend it to. So far, my experience in public has been positive. I also made a YouTube video about it titled "Smoking Without That Pesky Lung Cancer".
    I wasn't thrilled with the NJOY cartridges but once I got my hands on some cherry e-liquid I have been one happy camper!
    Good job ...spread the new "gospel" as much as you can because you'll save lives whether directly or indirectly...

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Re: The Shopping Mall Experience....

Good Call Djinni-- Always good to hear people's doctors not cringing at the thought of people inhaling propylene glycol all day lol. Maybe walmart will try to pick up your e-cig as a product line.

Hello All,

This is my first post here, in fact I have never tried an e-cigarette yet but I have ordered my NJOY and I am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

Like a previous post, I consulted my doctor who has been on my back for years to quit smoking, about the e-cigarette. I printed out several pages of info from the web and gave it to my doctor and he seemed really interested. He even asked me to get back to him after I receive the product and let him know what I thought about it.

My state (PA) is ready to start a state-wide ban. My fiance is in the food delivery business and his company recently informed him that the ban will now extend to the delivery trucks. So he is very interested in this as well.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Ktribe, welcome but this is the wrong place to post that kind of comment. Please note the subject matter for threads. This post would be better in "General Discussion." I'm not complaining, but you'll get better response in that topic area.

Sorry Tropical Bob, I am just a humble biologist who rarely visits forums. I will endeavor to post correctly!

PV Master ECF Veteran

Just that you'll get more responses in an appropriate thread. No problem.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just spoke to my family doctor today. Am having a bad sore throat and the first question she asked me was if i have started quitting. I told her about the e-Cig and she was pretty excited and requested for more information.

I'll show it to her once my order arrive.

Back on the topic, I've read on some local forums that there are a few Singaporeans who tried e-smoking in the cinema. Other than a few weird stares, nothing bad came about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12