bumming smokes
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: bumming smokes

Default bumming smokes

My dumb little experience but there's not enough posts on this forum, so...

I was waiting for my car to get fixed, sitting on a bench near a train station, smoking my njoy. This guy on the other side of the tracks goes "Hey bro! Can you spare a smoke?!" I say, "that's not a cigarette." And he walks away looking pissed. Can't blame him. I wouldn't believe me either. But hey it's true. I didn't even have to lie and tell him it was my last one, although I would have been glad to do so if I was smoking a real cig. I HATE when dudes come up and ask me for a cigarette. With my e-cig, I can blow them off AND still have a clean conscience. I love it.

Default Re: bumming smokes

hahaha.. I have people trying to bum smokes off of me all the time. I've just learned to say NO!!!! they do get pissed, even had a guy almost start a fist fight over it...lol I can barely afford to smoke myself anymore with the rise of gas prices along with the rising costs of cigarettes. Thinking of that, what is the cost for a pack of smokes where your from? I live in AZ its about $5.75 a pack here, most places offer a buy 2 for a discounted price and that comes up to about $9.87

5/22/08 Prics went up about 50cents, gotta love taxes

Peace, I'm outta here Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

smokes cost like 5.00 a pack here unless you smoke sandias. They run 13 per carton and are actually pretty tasty. Might have them in AZ on a res.

-Dusty-
    Roni_M likes this.
    "Think of life after the jump." -Dustin Hardy-
    VTR Compatability List

Wow, just telling them no... at least you're honest!

I'm in the SF Bay Area, and I think I pay about $4.50 on average for a pack of Marlboros. Maybe it's closer to 5 bucks. A proposed new cigarette tax got shot down by voters here last year (barely), but I'm sure there are plenty of new ones in the works. I do consider myself lucky when I hear they're paying $7 or something like that in New York. I'm going to laugh my ... off when there's a "junk food tax". Let's see how everyone else likes it.

you guys should be happy that your smokes cost $5.. i would LOVE that. a pack is over $10 after tax here in toronto, canada. some places close to $11.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran leaford's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ScoopAndStack
    you guys should be happy that your smokes cost $5.. i would LOVE that. a pack is over $10 after tax here in toronto, canada. some places close to $11.
    Yeah, but that's Canadian dollars. Not like real money, or anything.

JUST KIDDING!!! I remember the days when a Canadian dollar was like 60 US cents.

yeah those were good days.. cause anything i won online in poker would be almost double when i changed it to canadian. i wish it was still like that. lol

I think the canadian dollar is worth more than the US right now though

ps - where is this site hosted? cause I just noticed it says 2:45am lol, it's only 9:45 here!

There are hobos where I live, and they constantly ask for smokes. Most people, including myself, just say it's their last one.

One the surface, it seems like a nice reply. Almost like saying 'I want to help you feed your addiction you can't pay for, but I physically can't'. That is, until they catch you walking out of 7-11 with a fresh pack of smokes. Then I say it anyways.

It is funny though, I can go to party, smoke outside with 10 other people and when a bum stops by, all 10 of us are magically on our last cigarette.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran leaford's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just last night had a tranny curse me out calling me a ....... liar when I told "hir" I wasn't smoking, and didn't have any cigarettes.

Gotta love SF.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Show hir your battery, Leaford. It's smaller than the one in hir vibrator.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast