Fire and Ice - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fire and Ice

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jt76542 View Post
    I got a bottle of Fire and Ice from Vaporbomb.com and haven't been able to put it down yet. AWESOME TH and flavor. I will mix up your recipe tomorrow.
    my first ever bottle of Mutt's Fire 'n Ice from VaporBomb arrived today and it's like crack to me - I, too, cannot put it down. I smoked menthol, mostly Kools and Newports, for many years.

I haven't attempted DIY yet, don't even have the supplies, but your recipe sounds wonderful
    George Saad likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the post and recipe.

Blog Entries

You're very welcome. The upgraded version with spearmint/wintergreen and 6 drops of menthol are a permanent part of my "tried and true" recipes file - the one I always go to when I don't have time or energy to try something new.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    I can't remember who posted instructions on making menthol base, but it was somewhere on ECF and is ridiculously easy to do. (Thanks to whoever came up with this.)
    Scubabatdan is one. You should download his e-juice calculator at the bottom of all his posts.
    View Profile: Scubabatdan - E-Cigarette Forum

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just drop the menthol crystals into whatever bottle I'm using then warm it under hot tap water. Takes about 3-5 minutes to dissolve once warmed. Or, if I'm whipping up a quick "vape-o-the-day" bottle in the morning, I just drop a couple crystals in the bottle then put it in my pocket. By the time I get to work they're dissolved. I don't take exact measurements when making juice for myself, kinda like the way I cook, pinch of this, dash of that...lol.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran hdpjr68's Avatar

Again I will let the public know that VaporBomb.com does not use anything from Lorann's.

This sounds fantastic. However I don't have the exact flavors. I have F Apprentice in: Cinnamon Redhots, Peppermint and Menthol Liquid. This is my very first diy juice. Any suggestions on how to make your recipe from my flavors?

I was thinking leaving it as is but I don't know the difference between the menthol your using and the liquid one I ordered. And maybe since my cinnamon is red hot type I should decrease it a bit?

I hope I can do it because this sounds great!

Super Member ECF Veteran jt76542's Avatar

I would try that over Lorans. I think that flavors like PA and such have a much better / richer quality. Wish I had the ingredients to Fire and Ice from VB. I'd make that juice and vape it until my lungs dried up....lol
    Current using a SmokeTech SID & Dual Coil VIVI Nova / Joose in rotation ( Sweet Carolina - AreYFor - Swagger)

Quote Originally Posted by jt76542 View Post
    I got a bottle of Fire and Ice from Vaporbomb.com and haven't been able to put it down yet. AWESOME TH and flavor. I will mix up your recipe tomorrow.
    I have to agree. This stuff is so "right on" if you like cinnamon and menthol. I smoked Kool's for 40 years and wasn't totally into cinnamon, but this stuff is gooooooood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12