What are Lorann single flavor percentages?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What are Lorann single flavor percentages?

Default What are Lorann single flavor percentages?

Hi everyone! I know this should be on the DIY sections but I'm not allowed to start a new thread there just yet. I just needed some help and info on the percentage of Lorann flavoring I should use on my mix.

I don't have the luxury to waste these Loran flavorings that just came to my door because they're really not available in my country. I'm pretty sure I saw a thread here as to how much percentage I should put ony my DIY but I can't find it anymore. if anyone could, please reply with the link on it.

Anyway, so here are the list of flavors that came in:
    - blueberry
    - butter
    - cheesecake
    - chocolate hazelnut
    - lemonade
    - mango
    - marshmallow
    - mint chocolate chip
    - peppermint
    - strawberry kiwi

The only flavor enhancer I have available is ethyl maltol. Please guys I need your suggestions TIA!

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I don't use loranns often but I would suggest starting at 5% flavor and add more till you like it. One of the few recipes I have yet to make with Tpa is all loranns and I use 35% flavor to get it nice and sweet but it kills cartos and attys fast...
    Satin provari thats now a polished shinny provari, gg ss stealth/ts #1590,ody,ufs...

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The flavor percentages will vary based on your base liquid pg/vg ratio. pg carries the flavor much better than vg. I would suggest starting by making 5 ml batches that way any changes will be minimal hence little to no waste. Personally I diy 100% vg so my flavor ratios tend to be on the high side.
    It's not a Habit It's a Hobby!

Yea start low and work your way up, you can always add more flavoring, but you can't easily take it away. I use 50/50 vg/pg in my DIY and usually end up using about 10% flavoring with loranns. I would suggest starting at 2% or 5% though to see how you like it. Definitely make small batches as well, and without nicotine until you get the flavor right. Nicotine is the expensive part in DIY at least from my experience.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I'm glad I came across your thread. I started getting ready to start diy and invested in almost all Loran flavors. Is there any Loran threads?

Full Member ECF Veteran

PS That was many months ago. Wonder if flavors get weak with time?

Full Member ECF Veteran

I seem to remember there was a program somewhere that let you input the flavors you had on hand and recipes whould be suggested. I had it but my hard drive went out.. If I find it I'll let uou know kweni or maybe someone else has it and will post it here. Any way good luck..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kweni16 View Post
    Anyway, so here are the list of flavors that came in:
    - blueberry
    - butter
    - cheesecake
    - chocolate hazelnut
    - lemonade
    - mango
    - marshmallow
    - mint chocolate chip
    - peppermint
    - strawberry kiwi
    I'm actually testing the chocolate hazelnut these days. So far 10% in 70/30/11 PG/VG/mg tastes quite good. The chocolate is more present than the hazelnut and its taste is a little dry (probably from the chocolate). I will try this on 12% later on.

The LorAnn chocolate tastes like Hershey's Syrup to me, it's quite a strong flavor.

Blog Entries

Have some coconut at 25%. Jummy! Could be combined with a little hazelnut chokolade. Might taste like bounty then...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast