Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By qlcantu
  • 1 Post By sidetrack

Thread: Bubble Gum

Default Bubble Gum

I'm generally one who favors a darker vape taste... RY4 and such but wanted to try some fruity flavors... I was meeting with a business client and noticed a juice bottle and a couple of clearomizers on his credenza... Lo' n' behold he's a vaper... Scored vendor points in being a fellow vaper... At the end of our conversation he shared that he was over the top on Bubble Gum flavor...

Made me think that Bubble Gum was an obvious vehicle for fruit flavors... Yessire... Works good...

Try... Strawberry 7%, Ripe Banana 7%, Bubble Gum 8%... Great flavor... All you're missing is the Bazooka-Joe comic...

Looking forward to trying other fruit bubble gums...
    debb and netsyd like this.

Super Member Verified Member

Maybe I'm missing something but...who's bubble gum flavors are you referring to?

Generic "Bubble Gum" flavor... I'm using Signature Flavors Bubble Gum from ecigexpress... In a mix it has the base "bubble gummy" flavor... Put fruit flavors on top of it... Tastes great...

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

FYI ecig express re-bottles TFA brand and calls it signature.

eh... Tomato, Tomahto... If it is repackaging I like the package... The Signature Flavors bottles seem to be made from a little softer plastic which makes it easier to squeeze out drops...

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by sidetrack View Post
    FYI ecig express re-bottles TFA brand and calls it signature.
    Thanks for the info, is there a repository of these type of re-brands?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

For bubblegum, my favorite was DIYshop's/Dawn's Bubblegum. Ohhhhh me God bubblegum heaven if you like pink spot bubblegum I've heard. Nothing like PA's bubblegum. PA's is more classic bubblegum ball, while DIYshop's is more pink, mushy, bazooka. However there are some people who may find it more apt to bubblegum scented bubblebath/soap. I did not find that to be the case.

You're right how it melds with fruit. Sweetvape's has a fantasticly perfect grape bubblegum juice.

I was a watermelon bubblegum DIY kick for a long time, while I had the bubblegum flavoring.

5-10% DIY bubblegum

20% Capella Sweet Watermelon

http://vapevixen.tumblr.com/ Official Vaping Blog