Kickbassvapor "Hummingbird Nectar" E-liquid Juice review (NEW FAVORITE)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kickbassvapor "Hummingbird Nectar" E-liquid Juice review (NEW FAVORITE)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Kickbassvapor "Hummingbird Nectar" E-liquid Juice review (NEW FAVORITE)

This juice has actually knocked my absolutely favorite liquid out of the number one spot! Anyone who know's me know's that I vape "Rice Krispy treat" ALL DAY! Now, this is my new vape for all day! It taste Identical to when you were a kid, plucked a leaf from a honeysuckle bush and licked the nectar off. IDENTICAL! It doesn't have any kind of Perfume or floral taste which is something I was worried about with a liquid named "Hummingbird nectar." It is sweet and just delicious! This is an absolute must have IMO! This is without a doubt my new favorite juice of all time!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

... is my favorite from them and I do not like rice krispy treat so I am nervous to try this now. I will try it anyway though but I cant find this on the site, is that because they ran out or what?

edit; I should say special k is actually my favorite but ... is a close second.
    Last edited by atavanhalen; 05-02-2011 at 07:13 AM.

PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

great review! i'm still stuck on mommas angel wings....

Flavor Junky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

can't find it on there site........ no more honey suckles to squeeze??
    Youtube: emonty999
    Wapari - Sat22 - Venturi - Zero - In'Ax - Wolf50 - Lukkos - Chalice - Origen V2 -SVA

Full Member ECF Veteran

boB has not added it to inventory yet, id expect it by end of week

Flavor Junky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ok, thank you, will check again then
    Youtube: emonty999
    Wapari - Sat22 - Venturi - Zero - In'Ax - Wolf50 - Lukkos - Chalice - Origen V2 -SVA

Ultra Member ECF Veteran aubergine's Avatar

I love almost ALL KBV flavors; just top shelf juice. Dying to try this and just ordered it - tho I agree, Rice Crispity is a subtle vape and my DEEP favorites are Caramel Cappucino, Angels Wings, OMG, Cin. Mint, Strawberry Pie, Caramel Cookie, Tootsy Rolly... oh good grief, I really love the whole absolutely transcendently excellent KBV experience... anybody want to buy a big cooler full of bottles of everybody else's everything else? Great review, BTW!

The Hummingbird Nectar came as a sample and I was finished with the bottle in a half hour. Took me back to my home in So. Jersey with the honeysuckle bushes in the backyard that we used to pluck and suck. It was so amazing, gonna have to buy a big bottle of it. Now for some reason the Rice Krispy and the Momma's Angels Wings are not giving me anything yet. Maybe have to steep a lot longer. I'm in love with the Butter Rum Pecan Ice Cream.

I can see it on the website. I can see that they have seven in stock. What I cannot see for the life of me is any way whatever to add it to my cart. Am I blind...maybe just dense?

:P

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    I can see it on the website. I can see that they have seven in stock. What I cannot see for the life of me is any way whatever to add it to my cart. Am I blind...maybe just dense?

:P
    The store is probably closed, he closes when he gets overwhelmed because he will not allow anyone but himself and his wife to mix juice which I actually really appreciate but it is frustrating at times. Maybe shoot him a pm and ask when the store might be open again.

I got my hummingbird the other day and it is very refreshing, not overwhelming at all, really digging this, I was in need of a change and this is hitting the spot pretty well.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast