Page 130 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1347
Like Tree1846Likes

Thread: Pipe Talk - all makes, models, and designs

Super Member ECF Veteran Doughboy67's Avatar

I would consider an Epipemod if they had the Gandalf pipe in stock. Every time I look there isn't any. It's a great looking pipe though. I've wanted one since I saw the review of it on YouTube.
    Speak softly but carry a big MOD!!!

2. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member Fedgunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy67 View Post
    I would consider an Epipemod if they had the Gandalf pipe in stock. Every time I look there isn't any. It's a great looking

pipe though. I've wanted one since I saw the review of it on YouTube.
    You have to lurk the release.. about every two to three weeks.
    Nothing is available until after vape fest.
    Look at the fb posting and the epipemods forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedgunner View Post
    You have to lurk the release.. about every two to three weeks.
    Nothing is available until after vape fest.
    Look at the fb posting and the epipemods forum.
    Thanks. I'll check that out!!!

Conoscitore del Pipa Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Doughboy...come join us...

Home | The ePipe Forum - The Home of the ePipe Community

Tell them Uncle BJ sent you.
    “The pipe gives a wise man an opportunity to think, and a fool something to put in his mouth." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Big Juicy View Post
    Doughboy...come join us...

Home | The ePipe Forum - The Home of the ePipe Community

Tell them Uncle BJ sent you.
    Thanks for the forum link. I'll sign up tomorrow and start looking around!! I'm all into pipes now. I have 11 pipes so far and one Cool Fire 2. Love the pipes but I think the next one I get will be a nice one unless I see something that really grabs me. I got a 618 in and it's ok. The only complaint I have is the shutoff timer is SHORT!!! Can't get a good vape in before it cuts out. I'm thinking of taking the pressure swith out and adding a manual switch because I really like the look of the pipe. Any thoughts?
    Big Juicy likes this.

I have to ask a dumb ? Why pipes in the 1st place. Just purely asthetic, they are beautiful. It was smoking pipes in college that got me into smoking analoges in the 1st place. The weird thing was that I wouldn't have cig smokers tell me that my pipe tobbaco stinks.

Full Member Verified Member

To follow up my earlier post on Mycroft Milverton's pipes, I received the replacement for my defective unit today. Needless to say, for those who are former tobacco pipe smokers, it is a dream come true. I still look forward to owning an ePipe mod in the near future, but the converted Peterson I have in hand (especially now that Mycroft has added a kicker) is excellent, and I'd recommend his work to anyone.

I've posted a full review in the proper forum, but I'd like to echo his good work here as well.

Full Member Verified Member

Here's a picture of it, since I forgot to show it off in my above post:

Pipe Talk - all makes, models, and designs-pipe.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by k75srider View Post
    I have to ask a dumb ? Why pipes in the 1st place. Just purely asthetic, they are beautiful. It was smoking pipes in college that got me into smoking analoges in the 1st place. The weird thing was that I wouldn't have cig smokers tell me that my pipe tobbaco stinks.
    It's not a dumb question. Since vapor disappears rapidly, there isn't much stink, and as a bonus YOU don't stink. A pipe is always there, you care for it, refill it, and it just works if you get the right combination of stuff. As you know, there's just something to a pipe, unlike a cig. Some of the new pipe makers create pipes that are retro, some could get you busted for paraphernalia. It would be worth a re-visit.
    Any man who returns from work, sinks into a chair, and calls for his pipe is a man with an appetite for danger. - Bill Cosby

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by photogf4 View Post
    It's not a dumb question. Since vapor disappears rapidly, there isn't much stink, and as a bonus YOU don't stink.
    I have never smoked an analog, but I really like the smell of an analog pipe or cigar, but find cigarette smoke quite irritating. I don't know why there is a difference to me.

I have been trying to make some pipe juice more aeromatic to simulate what an analog does. I tried adding PGA, since I have read that some people make their own air fresheners using that. I was also hoping to make it more strongly favored. But, my efforts have failed.

-Joe