Pipe Talk - where to buy - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Pipe Talk - where to buy

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by duckie_44 View Post
    I should have posted this here first.....sorry Ken........

The Kamry K100 Mech Pipe AKA Vapers

$54.98.........?
    Wish they were just selling just the pipe, instead of the package deal.

I think epipes are neat! I just received one of these Kamry 100s - but cannot get the battery compartment opened!! (that silver disk on the top of the bowl). Help!! Any ideas? It sits flush with the bowl and won't budge!!

CASAA ** PROVARINATI

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just bought my first epipe from EPM. I am waiting patiently. I hope to eventually start building some to my specifications, since I have access to a drill press, it shouldn't be too difficult. I was wondering people's opinion on use of the crown and the kick. Any thoughts on regulation of volts/watts? Are people generally of the opinion that it is nice/useful, or just a waste of space and money?
    Bigfoot1974 likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran DubbyaH's Avatar

I hope this is the appropiate place for this....I recently recieved a long awaited email from Limelightmechanics.com stating that my epipe was ready. I attempted to pay via Paypal but Paypal wouldnt accept the email address that they provided for payment. I'm posting this here because I have tried to contact Limelight several times via email and their website contact form to no avail. Was wondering if anyone else encountered this or any ideas on why Paypal wouldnt accept payment.???

Quote Originally Posted by freeatlast! View Post
    I think epipes are neat! I just received one of these Kamry 100s - but cannot get the battery compartment opened!! (that silver disk on the top of the bowl). Help!! Any ideas? It sits flush with the bowl and won't budge!!
    Never mind; finally got it loose with a little WD-40. Love this little pipe!!

CASAA ** PROVARINATI

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by DubbyaH View Post
    I hope this is the appropiate place for this....I recently recieved a long awaited email from Limelightmechanics.com stating that my epipe was ready. I attempted to pay via Paypal but Paypal wouldnt accept the email address that they provided for payment. I'm posting this here because I have tried to contact Limelight several times via email and their website contact form to no avail. Was wondering if anyone else encountered this or any ideas on why Paypal wouldnt accept payment.???
    I have often thought about ordering one but never have. I hope everything works out and you get your pipe. Please post some pictures and your thoughts when you get it.
    Big Juicy likes this.
    “Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
    1844, Doctor Barnstein

ECF Veteran

So, no opinions on the use of power/voltage modules? I figured most people would have tried them. The crown seems small enough to build around. The kick is still fairly common. The ego booster even would work, but is no longer in production with the advent of the ego-twist and other affordable options.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by milo hobo View Post
    So, no opinions on the use of power/voltage modules? I figured most people would have tried them. The crown seems small enough to build around. The kick is still fairly common. The ego booster even would work, but is no longer in production with the advent of the ego-twist and other affordable options.
    I've used a booster on pipes before. Just didn't like the looks, and that was before micro coils. I can get plenty of vapor from a good wrap and 3.7 V. Now the booster sits gathering dust.
    Last edited by Nofretz; 12-27-2013 at 03:07 AM.
    Big Juicy likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran duckie_44's Avatar

I'm bumping this thread before it goes around the corner.......duckie......
    Doughboy67 likes this.

Conoscitore del Pipa Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Long Live The Duckster!!!
    Doughboy67 likes this.
    “The pipe gives a wise man an opportunity to think, and a fool something to put in his mouth." - C.S. Lewis

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast