Smok epipe? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Smok epipe?

Full Member Verified Member RuhneC30D2's Avatar

I have it with a iclear16 nice

Does the FastTech E-pipe Clone work allright, or does it feel cheap? Anyone got any tips on which 18350 flat tops to use?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran danca90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrBraaten View Post
    Does the FastTech E-pipe Clone work allright, or does it feel cheap? Anyone got any tips on which 18350 flat tops to use?
    It doesn't have a hot spring. That was enough to scare me away. But man, I am loving the smok.
    Fullknight likes this.

Blog Entries

I would use AW IMR Batteries. After seeing the pic Vision ET rda I might get one and dig out my ETERNITY again

Full Member ECF Veteran

I just came across an extension cap on LiteCig. I guess with one cap you can use an 18500 and with tow an 18650. This makes me think that MAYBE you could use one to accommodate a Kick. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience on this? I've been looking for a power regulated e-pipe for a while now, and this might be a winner if I could find a way to Kick it.

http://www.litecigusa.net/Smoktech_P...-extension.htm
    Last edited by Janusxvii; 10-26-2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: forgot to add product link

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yes just ordered an extension tube and a kick. One extension will take a 350 plus kick or a 500. 2 tubes will take a 500 plus kick or a 650. Not received yet I will let you know how I get on.
    On batteries I have button top batteries which are fine you just have to put them in upside down. When I put the kick in it will be in the bottom of the battery space where the screw cap is. I hope to use the screw cap to get at the kick and take the extension off to change batteries.
    I have done this because I love my MVP but it is toooooo big to take out .... I love the pipe as it fits in my pocket so well.
    I hope to let you know next week.
    Retired IBM UK Breed and show Cavalier King Charles Spaniels
    International Dog Show Judge. Itaste vtr anyvape davide

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ok. Parts received. The kick does not fit with a 350 battery and one extension. Either it's too short or my battery too long. The extension tube is too large inside diameter to allow the negative contact of the click to touch the side. There is a plastic tube in the battery compartment of the pipe so although the diameter is correct there is no electrical contact. Not going well so far. I will find out from the suppliers if the flat top 350s are shorter than the button top. If I can physically get the kick and battery in I can use some copper shim inside the battery compartment to get the negative up to the click.
    Retired IBM UK Breed and show Cavalier King Charles Spaniels
    International Dog Show Judge. Itaste vtr anyvape davide

Full Member ECF Veteran

That's unfortunate. I have an open support request right now with LiteCig asking if it could be done. They are out of kicks right now so it is pending them getting them back in stock. Let me know if you find a way to get it to work. It looks like a nice little pipe for a good price... I just wish it was VW.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran danca90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gayhalo View Post
    Ok. Parts received. The kick does not fit with a 350 battery and one extension. Either it's too short or my battery too long. The extension tube is too large inside diameter to allow the negative contact of the click to touch the side. There is a plastic tube in the battery compartment of the pipe so although the diameter is correct there is no electrical contact. Not going well so far. I will find out from the suppliers if the flat top 350s are shorter than the button top. If I can physically get the kick and battery in I can use some copper shim inside the battery compartment to get the negative up to the click.
    My flat top measured at 3.5 cm.

Super Member ECF Veteran LeftHandBlack's Avatar

My Brother got one last weekend and loves it! It is the Smoktech Pipe mod. And like others have stated yes a ego to 510 adapter is handy. He uses the Mini Protank on his and with the longer stem it looks very much like a pipe. He gets good vapor from it and its very portable in size. There are a couple of different brands available on Ebay and even more elaborate kits.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast