Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Smok epipe?

Time for more pictures! Here is mine with a smok DCT mini tank, and a new drip tip.
    e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/attachment.php?s=7fc138b11dbfeb4d68693c88a9be69fd&attachmentid=269002&d=1383459648" id="attachment269002" rel="Lightbox_11170170" >Smok epipe?-photo.jpg

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Update on my extension and kick project. My batteries are 36.9 mm long. I have ordered flat tops that are 34.6 mm long. I recon this will fix the length problem. I have scrapped plans to get the kick in the bottom of the battery holder. It would be too dangerous to get the negative down to the kick with the whole case positive. So it will be under the button. This means that it will have to be removed to change the watts. There is still a problem of getting the negative up to the kick not dangerous as the whole pipe will be negative. Last problem is that the kick replicates a button top battery and that will not work in the e pipe (fires all the time). The top contact of the kick needs to replicate a flat top. I may need to solder a wider piece of copper on the top.
    Retired IBM UK Breed and show Cavalier King Charles Spaniels
    International Dog Show Judge. Itaste mvp SMOK E Pipe Iclear30

Supporting Member

Vape mail arrived. First the flat top unprotected 18350 batteries are the right length to fit the kick in with one extension. The slot in the plastic liner is wide enough and the plastic is thin enough for the negative pin to touch the case. I cut a piece of thick aluminium foil to go in the battery compartment first as the button on top if the kick made permenant contact with the switch. So aluminium disk then kick next. I put the kick slightly in then rotated it until the little ball clicked into the groove in the plastic liner. Next battery plus end first, then the extension and finally the original screw base. It works. I will return here when I have had a chance to play for a while and try out different settings.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Nice! would love to see some pics of how this all goes together.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Could someone be so kind as to measure the voltage drop on a one ohm coil for me? I'm interested in one of these, I haven't seen any numbers posted about it's performance though.

Senior Member Verified Member Margate69's Avatar

Fair warning:

Last night my button got stuck. Only had this Mech for 2 weeks. Fast thinking and hands saved it from completely running away, but it burned than battery very, very fast. Stay safe, I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem, just make sure you are careful since you cannot put a kick or a fuse in this mod.
    Baditude likes this.

Supporting Member

Go back a bit in this thread. I have an extention tube and a kick, segelei, and it makes the vape experience so much better.

Supporting Member

Ok Here are pics of the E Pipe with extension and kick

Smok epipe?-img_0251.jpg
    Smok epipe?-img_0254.jpg

I would like to point out one tiny problem with the setup. The battery, kick and disk are still a tiny bit too long so I do not tighten the end cap completely. Well that's not true it goes tight before it is screwed right in.... about half a turn. Not a problem to me but I thought you ought to know if you are attempting it. It may be that a different battery may be a tiny bit shorter.
    Last edited by gayhalo; 11-15-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    _Lee and eteach like this.

im holding out for this! It uses the Vision Spinner Adjustable voltage control, from what I've read.
    Fullknight and eteach like this.
    - Hello, welcome and congrats to newbies - Congrats on all Vaping milestones - Fav Hardware : Spinner and EVOD; 1.8ohm - Fav Juice : Lizard Juice Outlaw/Halo Freedom Mix - My opinions are just that - YMMV

Nicely done

Quote Originally Posted by gayhalo View Post
    Ok Here are pics of the E Pipe with extension and kick

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0251.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	273167
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0254.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	273168
    - Hello, welcome and congrats to newbies - Congrats on all Vaping milestones - Fav Hardware : Spinner and EVOD; 1.8ohm - Fav Juice : Lizard Juice Outlaw/Halo Freedom Mix - My opinions are just that - YMMV

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast