Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hoping you guys can help.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Hoping you guys can help.

Hello everyone been researching the forums a bit. Been vaping and cigarette free for about five months. My vision spinner/ego twist is getting a little boring, and after searching through various epipes haven't quite found what I'm looking for. I would like something with a wooden style, realistic looking bowl. That can take a 510 tank, possibly variable voltage? Or moddable for variable voltage. Help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECF Veteran

Also really looking for something of the curved variety.

Full Member ECF Veteran gwbruce's Avatar

You might look into the King epipe. It is wood and looks nice. Not variable voltage or anything like that, but still a good pipe to get going with. Also the Kamry 1000 epipe is out and looks nice. Again not variable voltage, but a nice looking pipe. If you want to get into the variable voltage style check out Freight Train mods. He makes some very nice looking epipes that are variable voltage. Then there is the Kir Fanis epipe with the variable voltage\variable wattage setup. Nice looking but not cheap.

Give a "reagular" style epipe a try you might find you don't need the variable voltage if you get the right setup. Good luck and let us all know how you get along with you epipe journey.

I have the Kamry K1000 and I can tell you, it's not "realistic" - it's made of aluminum. Feels good in the hand and I think it looks good, but it doesn't look like a traditional pipe.

For wooden pipes (which I'm also looking in to) there's epipemods and sun pipes - those two seem to have the most reasonably priced pipes available, and in the style which I prefer which is the screw-top button on the bowl, rather than something like the jazz pipes which have a little nubbin that people complain about being uncomfortable and which I think doesn't look great.

There's also a guy in the UK who makes nice pipes and sells them on eBay - can't recall the guy's name but if you search eBay for "epipe" sometimes you'll see one of his creations there. They generally sell for about $120.

As for the variable voltage, another user mentioned the silencer vv, which I think can be added to just about any 510 mod. I haven't tried it but that might solve your problem.
    Last edited by weatherman; 01-10-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

You could try a Jazz pipe
    G.A.Tech
    I think some can be kicked.

ECF Veteran

What exactly does kicked mean? Fairly new to mods, been using the spinner typed batteries for several months. Took my twist apart and the circuitry seems pretty basic though.

I'll post here later when I get the stuff (on order) but fixing to build a pipe using the Kamry K1000 head, Silencer vv and Smoktech Aro tank. I'll also let you know if those safestop fuses work or not in the Kamry head. My understanding is the Silencer has built in protection so may not need the fuse, we will see.
    Last edited by MTFogger; 01-10-2014 at 07:39 PM.
    duckie_44 likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quite a lengthy review by P. Busardo on Jazzes, kicks and crowns
    Taste Your Juice | THE NEW KICKABLE AND “CROWNABLE”? JAZZ CARTO PIPES

Hey there zeromisfit999,
    May want to take a look at these guys,
    Hand-Crafted ePipes, custom made personal vaping devices from ePipeMods.com ...more than just an eCig
    They have got a very nice selection,..... I have not sprung for one yet.

But I am using this one daily, and loving it.
    $28.19 Pipe Style Telescopic Mechanical Mod Kit - locking ring / 2.4ohm / 1.2mL at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Vape 'em if ya got 'em.

Conoscitore del Pipa Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The new Kir Fanis e-pipe is a VV/VW that takes a 18490 battery. They are very sharp, very sleek, very classy, very out of current stock...and very expensive. $389 US plus shipping from Europe.

VV/VW e-pipe by Kir Fanis and friends - Gr-Modders
    “The pipe gives a wise man an opportunity to think, and a fool something to put in his mouth." - C.S. Lewis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast