Issues with latest batch of Eastmall LR901's. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Issues with latest batch of Eastmall LR901's.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

((( Jango )))

It's a great pity you're not in the UK, else I'd send you a Riva to be going on with . . . I have to say, that this batch is absolutely not of the usual LR901 standard. They've been a fantastic atomiser until now from Eastmall.

I received a batch of these as well....i initially thought they were okay on my GGTB once i'd gave them a good few drops of ejuice, they were bone dry...

then 3 of them died after roughly 24hrs use each....defo not up to Eastmalls usual standard.

I was certainly under the impression that faulty goods were normally returned at the seller's expense?

that was the case last week when i contacted Fishtec regarding my partner's new waders which were leaking badly...they sent me a prepaid label to return them, then replaced them by return mail.
    jangofett likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default shipping

It certainly seems like the seller should foot the cost of shipping them back. Otherwise, there is no incentive for quality control. Easier to ship out faulty equipment and hope most people choose to eat the expense rather than pay to ship them back and (possibly) get another bad batch.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

The first things I ever ordered were from Eastmall. I've referred countless people to Eastmall over the past year. I never had a single problem with them. Sure, shipping has always been pretty hefty, but if you order enough stuff, it works out in the end. My last order had so many problems with it that I can no longer recommend Eastmall to anyone, and won't be using their services again personally. I entered my address correctly but for some reason they didn't put my apartment number on the shipping label. For this reason my package came all the way from china, and was sent all the way back by the post office. To Eastmall's credit, they did re-ship it at no additional cost with the correct address, although I fail to see why I should pay 17 bucks for express airmail shipping when it took over a month to get here. My riva didn't come with any instructions, and the LR901's not only didn't work at all, they actually caused damage to my PV. Now they're making us pay to ship the faulty product back? I understand that Eastmall needs to ensure that they make a profit, but their failure to take responsibility and do everything they can to please the customer really makes me perceive them as unprofessional. I hope all these issues will be taken care of swiftly. I've said my piece now.

Full Member Verified Member

i believe considering the business done in the past with them they should just replace the order and avoid any further expense both themselves and us there customers.
    by this i mean just send out the replacements and end the matter there.
    we all individually have too send our attys back to our organiser, who posts them to china and if and when we receive the new ones they then have to be redistributed to us, all at our cost, for what i and many others consider to be there faulty goods.
    i dont know what the profit is for them or the gain for us but we certainly wont be getting a good deal if we add all our postage to what we are paying.
    gaz..............

Di
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran

OK

EVERYONE SETTLE DOWN HERE

there is n o need for lots of expense here

Eastmall has a return centre in USA

so you get a choice of 2 places to return to ----

you can return to Chris there ]

AFTER YOU GET PERMISSION FROM SELINA - CUSTOMER SERVICE ---

from there they will be either replaced,
    or your money returned,
    this is how it usually works, ------

I know this is a nuisance,

but as I said
    these 901 are not made by Eastmall, we do make some- -- a few products of our own --

but not this one, ---
    and so we have to rely on the manufacturer like you do --

Please contact selina - customer service,

get the return process going for you all -------

Customer Service email :- support@eastmall.net

That doesn't help those of us from the group order in the UK. We've already paid to have our goods shipped from China to the UK, then from our organiser to each individual. We've now got to return back to the organizer who then has to return to China, all this through no fault of our own and Eastmall's lack of quality control.
    mrlimbo likes this.

Di
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran

yes, I know what you are saying here ---
    I think perhaps ask David, if he will cover the cost of return because it is faulty
    and no fault of yours,
    Suggest --- perhaps a giftcard for each of you ---- for the cost of your return shipping ??????

I too had items from this group order. The purpose for doing so is to support each other in saving money. By the time we all pay several times for transferring atties around UK, plus sharing return costs, few of us will have made much of a saving, and if they do not get replaced with functioning ones, it was have been an extremely expensive exercise.

That said, from what I have heard about Eastmall, they are reputable, and thus I assume honourable. Eternal optimist me!

Eastmall will start to lose major orders from the west , once the word spreads among the forums about there lack of quality control and there returns policy which makes it a non returns policy as the expense makes the return unviable , i would advice anyone not to buy from a company that makes there customers pay for there mistakes !

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast