Shipping Reassurance! - Page 4
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 554

Thread: Shipping Reassurance!

  1. #31
    Di
    Di is offline
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    *Australia*
    Posts
    10,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dankery View Post
    i received my order today around 1230 and am vaping now!!!!
    from the 15th when it left china till yesterday (23rd) my package sat in customs, but its here now. its just like a thought, someone at the customs office is VERY lazy lol


    aaaaaah, dan,

    you will be punished,

    you made us all worry, and you worried yourself,

    we had everything crossed,
    and you wore a hole in the floor to the front door by pacing so much-----

    gadget is a lazy sod sometimes,
    and sometimes he is just just a plain nuisance----
    either way he is the bain of our lives -------

    but, it is all good, now-----

    I am very happy for you------

    I will add you to my list of peeps
    to reassure others who have these same worries as you did--

    when you see them in here sad , and worried,
    please come and hold their hand and give them a lil' reasuring cuddle
    as I do with all of lovely folks in here.

  2. #32
    Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    238
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hello Sweetness,

    Well after the China-Dubai 10 day bottleneck my juice sprouted wings (it must be true, those Red Bull ads) and flew south to my doorstep inside 4 days. Ok 14 days in all, and I guess I can consider myself lucky that I beat the worst of the Xmas rush and I did not have customs rummaging around for free Xmas presents,
    But it's here. So be still my beating heart. By the way what is the juice labeled DK-TAB

    V.

  3. #33
    Di
    Di is offline
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    *Australia*
    Posts
    10,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaporista View Post
    Hello Sweetness,

    Well after the China-Dubai 10 day bottleneck my juice sprouted wings (it must be true, those Red Bull ads) and flew south to my doorstep inside 4 days. Ok 14 days in all, and I guess I can consider myself lucky that I beat the worst of the Xmas rush and I did not have customs rummaging around for free Xmas presents,
    But it's here. So be still my beating heart. By the way what is the juice labeled DK-TAB

    V.

    Hi vaporista

    I am sooooo happy for you,--

    I get so worried for oyu all, when there are delays,
    and then I get all excited when it gets there ---
    you would think it was my danged package !!!!!!!

    Yes, I do love the Red Bull ads,
    some of them are just so darn cute-----



    Luckily yes, be still my beating heart also --
    you have beaten the xmas rush and crush and pileup ----


    DK - TAB = DeKang - Turkish American Blend
    this is a very nice flava of juice ---- hahaha I like it ---

  4. #34
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dankery View Post
    i received my order today around 1230 and am vaping now!!!!
    from the 15th when it left china till yesterday (23rd) my package sat in customs, but its here now. its just like a thought, someone at the customs office is VERY lazy lol
    I had the same experience...it took around 4 days from my clicking the "place your order" tab to my parcel arriving in the UK (great job EM & EMS), but once it hit the UK, things slowed down horribly, it sat around in UK customs for another 4 or 5 days then I waited another 2 or 3 days for the postal service to do their bit.

    Moral of the story = Customs people are bloody lazy and should be poked repeatedly with sharp sticks.

    I placed a second order with EM a few days ago, it seems a bit slower China-side this time...but that is to be expected at this time of the year...so no complaints so long as it gets here before Christmas.


    .

  5. #35
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Mmmm vapor

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Well 1st post on the forum and 1st Ecig purchase ever .... 15 days (inc wkends) to the UK, and since it was my 1st order it was a little long to wait. Mine shot through customs the delay being in China but hey I knew it wouldnt arrive next day (despite my desire) so I'm certainly not complaining.

    So I got a Janty stick and a load of Juice flavours So what can I say now I've tried vaping ....

    OMG This Is tooooo good

    I was worried that my order might get Lost in the Post : WRONG
    I was woriried the Flavours might taste Synthetic : WRONG
    I was worried the mixing juice wouldnt be crystal clear/clean : WRONG

    Cant thank you enough Eastmall you've done me proud ... great flavours (tried 4 so far & love em DR Pep, Menthol, Malb, Pineapple)
    My package arrived this morning : I was 3 analogs off of opening another pack of 'roll ur own' ... good timing or what
    And I havent had an analog since it arrived

    This is really ridiculous but ...

    I'm getting to the stage in life when I dont want to tell people how old I am. But I'm sitting here feeling like a little kid that just got the best ever xmas present


    Thank you EASTMALL

  7. #37
    Di
    Di is offline
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    *Australia*
    Posts
    10,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Photon View Post
    Well 1st post on the forum and 1st Ecig purchase ever .... 15 days (inc wkends) to the UK, and since it was my 1st order it was a little long to wait. Mine shot through customs the delay being in China but hey I knew it wouldnt arrive next day (despite my desire) so I'm certainly not complaining.

    So I got a Janty stick and a load of Juice flavours So what can I say now I've tried vaping ....

    OMG This Is tooooo good

    I was worried that my order might get Lost in the Post : WRONG
    I was woriried the Flavours might taste Synthetic : WRONG
    I was worried the mixing juice wouldnt be crystal clear/clean : WRONG

    Cant thank you enough Eastmall you've done me proud ... great flavours (tried 4 so far & love em DR Pep, Menthol, Malb, Pineapple)
    My package arrived this morning : I was 3 analogs off of opening another pack of 'roll ur own' ... good timing or what
    And I havent had an analog since it arrived

    This is really ridiculous but ...

    I'm getting to the stage in life when I dont want to tell people how old I am. But I'm sitting here feeling like a little kid that just got the best ever xmas present


    Thank you EASTMALL

    hiya Photon ---


  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Many thanks to you guys got my order to the UK in good time, being my 1st order I was pleased with contents and shipping, I only had a few more ml's of juice left but glad my order came in time now I am all topped up again and will use you again when I'm running out.

  9. #39
    Di
    Di is offline
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    *Australia*
    Posts
    10,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanUser View Post
    Many thanks to you guys got my order to the UK in good time, being my 1st order I was pleased with contents and shipping, I only had a few more ml's of juice left but glad my order came in time now I am all topped up again and will use you again when I'm running out.

    Glad to be of service - titan,
    and happy that it all went smoothly for you--
    they usually do,
    but we do have an occasional hic cup,
    so it is good to have you guys come in with your
    praises and encouragement for those who have to wait
    and try to be patient cos their plane didn't have a tail wind
    or cos the gadget is sitting on a few packages ------


    it really does help those who are worried
    to hear that even after a little while of waiting --
    most of them do eventually get thru OK --

  10. #40
    Full Member Hokkaidomist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA, North Carolina
    Posts
    43

    Default Is this normal?..... I know its the "Season" and all but....

    Is this normal?..... I know its the "Season" and all but....


    I ordered 4 EM4s from Eastmall on the 25 and order process and i recieved tracking numbers on the 26 and showed tracking info on the 26-27, but nothing since then. this is what i have on the tracking from EMS listed below:
    Timing Site Status   2009-11-26 20:10:00 City of Guangzhou Posting   2009-11-26 21:13:00 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center   2009-11-26 22:02:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center   2009-11-27 00:11:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center




    So from here its been 7 ish business days plus or minus 1 and no movement shown on EMS or USPS tracking both say the same thing. Should I be contacting Eastmall yet? or wait it out? I know its the season, but I figured after a 7 days they should have scanned the package once even if it missed previously.




    okay im done raising one ounce of hell.

    what should i do?

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread