ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default EU shaping up to ban e-liquid

Forum Manager - contact
    more vapers = less oppression

Super Member ECF Veteran Rachy_B's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh God...seriously?! When are they looking to do this?x
    I WILL BE WRITING TO MY MEP AND MP TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE EU DIRECTIVE TO REDUCE THE SALE OF JUICE TO ONLY 4MG! PLEASE, PLEASE, DO THE SAME!

Rolygate
    I mentioned this on your blog, but just again, I would be grateful if you would come up with a template letter that can be sent to MEP's and MP's to lobby them. It is just I can think of nobody more informed to do it. My attempt would not be great. I hope 1 million other ecig users will vote UKIP. The other political parties should be worried. Vote UKIP!!!!!!!!!!!

'Tis all a Chequer-board of Nights and Days, Where Destiny with Men for Pieces plays. Hither and thither moves, and mates, and slays, And one by one back in the Closet lays.

And an e-petition to force a Parliamentary debate, we only need 100,000 names? If it was actively publicised on ECF and other forums surely enough names could be gathered

'Tis all a Chequer-board of Nights and Days, Where Destiny with Men for Pieces plays. Hither and thither moves, and mates, and slays, And one by one back in the Closet lays.

For those interested in letting their MP's and MEP's know what they think Clive Bates - EU draft Tobacco Products Directive: who to write to and what to say (a short guide)

A helpful post on what to say and who to contact.

Vote UKIP
    But sadly i can never see the government letting us come out of europe lets look at the facts -
    71 euro MPs plus the staff the eu is a huge bureaucracy for MPs and a bloody good job for the boys and this government wants more say i.e even bigger staff. If europe want's to ban this then they will and the UK will make sure it is banned just like always
    It is so so sad unless you can get a MP job then it's like winning the lottery
    sandygib likes this.

PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

As in any legislation that is difficult to fathom, follow the money. Pharma and Big Tobacco are obviously into the pockets of government. Our own American FDA is likely to follow suit in favor of preserving the present settlement of $206B over twenty five years and ensuring sales that will lead to a renewal of the settlement.

Health benefits will be our only salvation. If our government is really intent upon making us healthier they would be banning the paper and tobacco product. Oops, there's no money in doing that.

And I only smoked 6 a day for two years before that.

Provari and Sigelei Zmax V3 | CASAA Member

I don't know if this is the right thread for this (if not I'd appreciate if moderator moves it to more appropriate place)

Here is the petition for UK Vapers
    Sign the e-petition on the Governments website: Say No To EU E-liquid Ban / 4mg limit - e-petitions and post on your social media. We need 100,000 signatures!!
    yazdan likes this.

Moved On Verified Member

Signed. 104 signatures to date.

Full Member Verified Member

both me and the wife have signed,

786 so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast