Biggest pet peeves - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Biggest pet peeves

  1. #11
    Super Member ECF Veteran Redd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Central WI
    Posts
    398

    Default

    I tend to set people off because I AM myself all the time. Of course I keep it professional during the 8 to 5, but I don't cover/hide my tattoos. I simply wear them with pride and conduct myself in the manner the situation requires of me. Never a single complaint, other than stick up their asses corporate yes man-agers.
    If you are talking behind my back, you are in the perfect position to kiss my *ss while you are back there.

  2. #12
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Zelphie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    S.E. Michigan
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    I dont like those who are to polite or optimistic,.....OK, dial it down sunshine!

  3. #13
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    amen, although, i don't want anyone who can't see anything good either though. I'm a depressive, if some1's deflating the few times i'm excited then there's something wrong....lol

  4. #14
    NCC
    NCC is offline
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    NCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Posts
    3,097

    Default

    Well, this IS a thread about things which people don't like. Not a positive subject, exactly.
    I mean, it's hard to "see anything good" in that which is your pet peeve, LOL.

    Or, do I just need another cup of coffee?
    4.5 years smoke free!


  5. #15
    Super Member ECF Veteran Redd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Central WI
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Have a Margarita instead...keep you cool, and is sooo refreshing.
    If you are talking behind my back, you are in the perfect position to kiss my *ss while you are back there.

  6. #16
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Gulfport, MS.
    Posts
    1,310

    Default

    Uhmm..

    People who can not articulate themselves properly and then get mad at you because you can't understand them.

    People who ask you a question and then say"naw, that's not right".

    Biggest all time pet peeve-
    The double standards in our society when it comes to ethnicity.
    orachel likes this.

  7. #17
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    double standards and hypocrisy in general i say, there's just way too much of that in general methinks.
    orachel likes this.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    164

    Default

    I completely agree

  9. #19
    Full Member Kizmara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I dislike lairs, people who meddle in your business. Back stabbers. Friendly people with unfriendly motives.
    I dislike people that wont comply with what they say.

    And little hairs covering the bathroom sink..... major pet peeve.
    orachel likes this.
    [

  10. #20
    NCC
    NCC is offline
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    NCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Posts
    3,097

    Default

    There must be a quality to my voice which is to blame. It would appear that whenever I begin to speak, it triggers a powerful, irresistible impulse for any woman in my presence to immediately vocalize something, anything, no matter how trivial. A good 40% of the time this involuntary speaking takes the form of finishing my sentence (quite frequently incorrectly), which is irritating even when their assumption IS correct. The other 60% or so seems, to the best I can determine, random brain farts.
    orachel likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks