Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Burning through juice fast!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Exclamation Burning through juice fast!

Alright, I just went through a 30mL bottle of 6mg MsTsBakeries's strawberry bubble gum in 3 DAYS, yup, that's right, 30ml bottle of 6mg of nic in 3 days. Using a WYD 3mL tank at 4.3-4.7 volts. Does juice go faster through tanks or can just refilling a single boge carto get it to slow down?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Juice in tanks always bruns way to fast for me, example the same juice and carto (Boge 2.o) in a 3mil Lil Mama tank, I will have to fill up 2x a day, now put the same carto Boge 2.0 on a Reo and I only go through 3 mils a day, same vape pace and same 18650 battery. Why this happens, I have no idea, so my tanks sit, but I do love my Reo grand!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran LeDean's Avatar

The tanks definitely go through it quickly. But...I LOVE my tank!!

Yea I love my tank too much to go to regular carto's again. I mean if your vaping at 4.7V you have to refill it like, each half hour. 20 rips from a SR Boge at 4.7V will def need a refill!

Full Member Verified Member

I have the same situation. When I started to vape Tank instead of carto my juice consumption went way up.

Vapor Fanatic Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Question for those of you who have noticed the greater consumption of juice: Is the vapor/flavor production better with the carto/tank setup?

Quote Originally Posted by BuGlen View Post
    Question for those of you who have noticed the greater consumption of juice: Is the vapor/flavor production better with the carto/tank setup?
    The flavor I for one think is amazing! But then again I'm not using an ordinarary tank, I'm using a SS one. It's like drinking soda from a plastic bottle to a glass bottle, glass bottle tastes alot greater! The vapor is maybe identical, maybe a little more with a tank. Depends on your voltage/juice as well

Vapor Fanatic Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CSpencer516 View Post
    The flavor I for one think is amazing! But then again I'm not using an ordinarary tank, I'm using a SS one. It's like drinking soda from a plastic bottle to a glass bottle, glass bottle tastes alot greater! The vapor is maybe identical, maybe a little more with a tank. Depends on your voltage/juice as well
    That's what I like to hear! I see a variable voltage setup with a tank mod in my not so distant future!

Quote Originally Posted by BuGlen View Post
    That's what I like to hear! I see a variable voltage setup with a tank mod in my not so distant future!
    Yea I'd def recommend to use my exact setup. It's just so easy, so many different options and varieties to go to.

Now- there's a DNA kit where if you take a swab from your dogs mouth, you can buy a DNA kit to tell you what the dog is. I can only vape a certain juice, MsTsBakery's juice, the strawberry and strawberry bubble gum. It has. No horrible PG OR VG after taste. I'm wondering if there's a kit to tell you how much PG and VG is in it. Hmmm I'm going to check it out

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by CSpencer516 View Post
    Yea I'd def recommend to use my exact setup. It's just so easy, so many different options and varieties to go to.

Now- there's a DNA kit where if you take a swab from your dogs mouth, you can buy a DNA kit to tell you what the dog is. I can only vape a certain juice, MsTsBakery's juice, the strawberry and strawberry bubble gum. It has. No horrible PG OR VG after taste. I'm wondering if there's a kit to tell you how much PG and VG is in it. Hmmm I'm going to check it out
    I was wondering how you can tell a PG/ VG aftertaste over a powerful flavor like fruity types?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast