Discount Coupon from E Cig Best Save. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Discount Coupon from E Cig Best Save.

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Hi, I am looking for Genuine Joyetech atomizers as I have been mislead recently. And while I am looking for authentic Joyetech attys at a good price, I also know that authentic Joyetech attys are also very much hit or miss -- when they're right, they're the best IMO, but when they are duds, well, they're duds. What type of insurance do I have, not if, but when I get duds? I am happy to see you're in Michigan because the foreseeable returns will not take as long. Also, you're site doesn't say what ohm rating your Joyetechs are, do you have LR and SR?
    Your “palate” is the roof of your mouth, and by extension, your sense of taste. A “palette” is the flat board an artist mixes paint on (or by extension, a range of colors). A “pallet” is either a bed (now rare) or a flat platform onto which goods are loaded.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Okay, I just saw the ohm ratings.
    Your “palate” is the roof of your mouth, and by extension, your sense of taste. A “palette” is the flat board an artist mixes paint on (or by extension, a range of colors). A “pallet” is either a bed (now rare) or a flat platform onto which goods are loaded.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I also saw the "return policy" on attys. I see that it is a one time only return. I will hold off for now cause I have had one too many duds replaced with duds to be boxed into a one time replacement. Thanks for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12