Leakage issues on the Joye eGo-T and 510-T systems.

Thread: Leakage issues on the Joye eGo-T and 510-T systems.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran akovac1939's Avatar

Default Leakage issues on the Joye eGo-T and 510-T systems.

Some people are experiencing some leakage issues. At Ecig Best Save we share the concerns of our customers and look for solutions. We have rubber caps for the Joye eGo-T Type A and B that will arrive soon. Though this may not be a solve all we have heard through our customers that they do help. Here a few tip I've learned to help stop or reduce leakage.

Use a syringe to fill your cartridge. This reduces the times the end cap has to be removed.

Orient the cartridge in the same position all the time to the atomizers. This keeps the holes from getting bigger.

Change cartridges every 4 to 5 days. Extended use of cartridge can cause leakage when worn.

Blow atomizer out from threaded end before every refill of cartridge.

Leakage can happen if ecig is shook to much so watch for this.

Please see our other thread on How to fill Joye eGo-T and 510-T cartridges for great how to fill videos.

Let us know your issues or any other solutions you may have found and we'll try to help or pass good information others may have to help your issues.

New 10pcs eGo-T Rubber cartridge caps in Type A&B styles available next week. These caps replace the hard plastic caps on your eGo-T cartridges and are made from softer material and seal around the wick tube better helping to prevent leakage!

I've been using the overflow caps for about 2 weeks now. Though I really haven't had a problem with leakage in the past, I have noticed that my ejuice usage has been cut down about 40%using these caps. We will past along more info as we use these longer, but so far they work well.