New in stock eGo Bamboo APV V2!
Ecig Best Save would like to introduce eGo Bamboo Version2 with a chrome plated copper button, which is the biggest improvement compared to the previous version. Since the eGo Bamboo launched it's becoming one of the most popular advanced personal vaporizer (APV) of its kind. We do believe it beats other popular APV's with it's amazing nre features:
The Bamboo comes with only body (BATTERIES AND CHARGER are NOT included). You need to install li-ion battery before using.
Uses the Joye 2200mAh Unprotected 18650 Li-ion Battery. We're sorry to inform everyone that protected 18350 or 18650 batteries will not fit the eGo Bamboo.
1. The eGo-Bamboo can easily be switched from RMS to AVG status.
NOTE: To change RMS to AVG status or from AVG to RMS status press and hold either of the mini buttons for more than 10sec until the LCD screen displays N01 or N02. If N01, it means that you are in AVG start. If N02, it means you are in RMS start.
When the eGo Bamboo is in AVG status, the product supplies stronger power to your atomizer than when working in RMS status and can cause damage to your atomizers.
NOTE: We suggest you to use only RMS status unless you are a vaping veteran.
The eGo Bamboo has 2 kinds of operating modes.
Mode 1: constant voltage. In this mode the eGo-Bamboo adjusts from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in .1 volt increments.
Mode 2: constant power. In this mode the eGo-Bamboo adjusts from 3.0 to 15 Watts in .5 Watt increments.
Mode is changed by holding down the left mini button & the right mini button together at the same time for 3 seconds.Then adjust volts or watts up or down using these buttons individually.
1. The eGo-Bamboo can be use with, (1)18650, (2)18350, or (1)18350 batteries without changing the end cap!
2. The eGo-Bamboo checks and displays the atomizer's resistance by holding the right mini button for 3 seconds.
3. The eGo-Bamboo checks and displays the li-ion batteries'voltage by holding the left mini button for 3 seconds.
6. The eGo-Bamboo has 510/eGo threading and works well with most atomizers, cartomizers and clearomizers with 510/eGo threading. Some cartomizers will require the 510 to ego adapter.
7. The eGo Bamboo has a blue LED display which is easy to read.
Body Color: Chrome/Chrome Black
Size: Length: 5.3" ; Diameter .86"
How to increase and decrease output voltage?
1. Click the large button 5 times in 2 seconds to turn it on. The default mode is constant voltage.
2. Click the left mini button each time to decrease the voltage 0.1v.
3. Click the right mini button each time to increase the voltage 0.1v
How to check and display the atomizer's resistance?
Press the right mini button for 3 seconds to show the resistance of atomizer
How to check and display the li-ion batteries'voltage?
Press the left mini button for 3 seconds to show the current voltage.
How to change mode 1 to mode 2?
Press both 2 mini buttons for 3 seconds to switch between 2 modes.
How to increase and decrease output power?
1. Switch to mode 2 constant power.
2. Click the left mini button each time to decrease the power 0.5 Watt
3. Click the right mini button each time to increase the power 0.5 Watt.
How to install 1pc 18650 li-ion Battery or 2pc 18350 Li-ion battery?
The eGo Bamboo has the following protection functions:
1. Overload protection, when you activate the button 10 seconds or more, eGo Bamboo will turn off automatically.
2. When a single battery's voltage is less than 3.2v or double 18350 batteries voltage is less than 6.4v, the screen will display LO v, which indicates that the batteries need charged.
3. When you use an atomizer at 1.2ohm or less, the screen will display LO Ω, which indicates that you need to use a new atomizer at higher resistance.
4. When the atomizer you are using has a short circuit，the screen will display LO v.
5. If you accidentally put the li-ion battery in wrong, the eGo Bamboo won't work or damage unit.
Warranty: 30 days.Please refer to Warranty Policy for details.