Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Discount Code?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Discount Code?

As usual, I search for coupon/discount codes before I buy anything. I found one e-Cig Discount Coupons | e-Cigarette Coupon Code for 10 percent off. I also found another for 5 percent. My order is for $50.44 not including shipping. When I put the code in the box during the checkout process, all I get for a discount is $1.47. I don't understand. $1.47 is neither 5 nor 10 percent of $50.44. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Jesus was a liberal.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran linnx's Avatar

There is no current 10% off code. Most codes are not valid for any FlavourArt, tobacco flavors, or bulk buys. Occasionally we do have a coupon that works for everything, which will go out in our newsletter or show up on Facebook. But these are always valid through specific dates. My guess is you have FlavourArt in your cart, if not, let me know and I'll see what the trouble is! Thanks
    Toll Free 1-888-418-2215
    web: ecigexpress.com

ECF Veteran

Why, yes, I do have some FlavourArt in my cart, linnx! I also have some other things. The little discount showed up after I put the code I had found for 10 percent off - the one from the site I listed. I also found the same code somewhere else, but it was for 5 percent. Neither of these had expiration dates, nor any mention of FlavourArt.

The code, VPZECX, was the same at this site: e-Cigarette Coupon Codes | Best Electronic Cigarette Discounts, but for 5 percent. I came to ECF hoping to find info in ECIGEXPRESS' subforum for a coupon code. I am also a subscriber to the newsletter, and since I don't recall getting any coupon codes from it, I decided to go searching. I also checked on FaceBook.

I don't know about these coupon sites, but it seems that businesses listed must have some kind of relationship with them to drive traffic to their sites. This whole thing has become more of a puzzle than anything to me. I also thought ECIGEXPRESS should know what I found, in case they want to correct anything with the "coupon people."

$1.47 is certainly not worth the time I've put into searching for a coupon, but any discount I can get is appreciated. I would like to see all the ECF "forum suppliers" have a sticky in their subforum regarding discount codes, regardless if they offer them or not. I completely understand if a business does not want to offer discounts. If I know right off the bat, that there is no discount, then I can just put my order through without wasting time searching for them.

I've always been happy with anything I've bought from ECIGEXPRESS and trust they are one of the "good guys" who don't sell inferior products and have good customer service if there is a problem. I don't mind paying a little extra for that.
    Jesus was a liberal.

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

ECF Veteran

Thanks Moofaso!
    Moofaso likes this.
    Jesus was a liberal.

There is a coupon code in the latest newsletter that is good for everything

We do not have any relationship with any coupon site. Coupons are submitted by users, and they may put in incorrect information, or not put in the expiration date, etc. For example, you could go into the coupon site and submit a 20% off coupon code, even if none existed.
    Toll Free 1-888-418-2215

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

anytime Janet

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

just ordered and got .59 cents off. Every bit counts. Thanks ecig express. My wife just loves my healthy lungs.........

We do not always have a discount on FlavourArt. If you are signed up for the newsletter, you will be the first to know if there is one.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Striker911 View Post
    just ordered and got .59 cents off. Every bit counts. Thanks ecig express. My wife just loves my healthy lungs.........
    Toll Free 1-888-418-2215

ECF Veteran

Can you explain the vpzecx code? I'm trying to do order now for 3 cartomizers and the discount is coming out at like 3 percent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast