eGo-T atomizer: step-by-step cleaning and maintenance by Shaka Zuluf - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: eGo-T atomizer: step-by-step cleaning and maintenance by Shaka Zuluf

Great writeup!

With these simple instructions, I was able to rejuvinate my 3 week old eGo-T atty in 15 minutes. No waiting overnight for it to dry, easy pull, good taste, lots of vapor and great throat hit. I'll definitely be doing this weekly.

Happy vaping!
    Shaka Zuluf likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran angel755's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka Zuluf View Post
    Wick will not fall apart if you push it out of needle instead of pulling it out. Also, when you are returning it back to the needle plate, you should push, not pull from the top.
    If you are still affraid of wick falling appart, try to move it just a little bit higher in needle plate. After just one tank you probably do not have leftovers to clean, am I right? It means that something else is causing burned taste.

You should first flush your wick with water, dry it with paper towel, burn it then put one drop of e-juice on it's bottom.
    If your liquid is of adequate thickness - your atomizer should not heat while you vape. Aty becomes a little warm, but not very heated after 3-4 draws in a row.
    Woooooohoooooo I did it! So proud
    I was nervous trying this but was about to chuck the atty on my 19 day old eGo T thanks so much Vicki and Shaka!
    I had a few challenges. Difficult getting the plate out, was afraid I would bend/damage but finally did get it out with a small flathead, followed all the steps, got the wick out fine. Problem came when I went to put the wick back in, wick came out of mesh Somehow I was able (determined) to get it wrapped back around and did .whew. then.... re assembled then couldn't get the plate back in tried tried tried, used a drill bit end, then empty ink pen body, pushed pushed....aggggggh no go, finally got it when I pushed it straight down hard enough and heard and felt a pop, in it was. Nervously put my juice filled cartridge back in...took a draw and Wow!!!! I can't believe the vapor! and flavor! it's better than it was when it was new. Nothing short of amazing. Wouldn't have believed it until I did it. Now I MIGHT have the nerve to try it on the other one. Thanks so much!
    toto1013 and Shaka Zuluf like this.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Fugacity View Post
    Great writeup!

With these simple instructions, I was able to rejuvinate my 3 week old eGo-T atty in 15 minutes. No waiting overnight for it to dry, easy pull, good taste, lots of vapor and great throat hit. I'll definitely be doing this weekly.

Happy vaping!
    Same here. Great job on the instructions, guys!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

when i take the wick out of my atomizer of the ego c it isn't being held by a mesh or anything.. is this right? i'm getting flooding and can't get it work right. ughhhhh i'm about to throw this thing against the wall

Check inside of the spike to see if the mesh is stuck in there. While the mesh is not absolutely necessary, it does add a great deal to the smoothness of the flow. It is entirely possible to re-wick without the mesh, but wick position and thickness can become a finicky factor in getting the flow correctly adjusted.

if there is no mesh around fiber of your wick - you don't have genuine Joyetech eGo-C

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka Zuluf View Post
    if there is no mesh around fiber of your wick - you don't have genuine Joyetech eGo-C
    I would agree, since this thread is about Ego-T.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for this excellent tutorial. My atomisers are fine for now, but I had been wondering how to clean them when the time came.

Xx

Does this process work with the type a as well as the type b?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

it should work with any atty that has the removable nib that punctures the tank.
    No matter how unrealistic, optimism is always preferred.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast