The Vision Spinner VV
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: The Vision Spinner VV

Arrow The Vision Spinner VV

Good Morning ECF!

I found this new product at GotVapes called the Vision Ego Spinner. Its a variable voltage EGO battery, much like the Twist. The biggest difference that I can see is how the voltages are marked on the spinner. Very easy now to see which voltage you are set at with a bright red line and the voltages clearly marked on the battery.

I LOVE this thing!! This is my first VV device, so I can't compare it to the Twist or other mods. I've been running the mini vivi nova at 4.3 volts and I'm getting an amazing amount of vapor and flavor. I've also used a Smoktech DCT with great success.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Vision Spinner VV-photo1.jpg   The Vision Spinner VV-photo2.jpg  

media, tnt56 and Silversmith like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rh426 View Post
    Good Morning ECF!

I found this new product at GotVapes called the Vision Ego Spinner. Its a variable voltage EGO battery, much like the Twist. The biggest difference that I can see is how the voltages are marked on the spinner. Very easy now to see which voltage you are set at with a bright red line and the voltages clearly marked on the battery.

I LOVE this thing!! This is my first VV device, so I can't compare it to the Twist or other mods. I've been running the mini vivi nova at 4.3 volts and I'm getting an amazing amount of vapor and flavor. I've also used a Smoktech DCT with great success.

What a coincidence. I just placed an order for one about a half hour ago. I was back and forth between a normal twist, kgo, etc but this seemed like the best option. I didnt like the extra length on the batteries the screens and buttons add and the eGo twist knobs can arrive loose.

I'm glad you like yours, it gives me something to look forward to. it will also be my first vv piece of equipment. I guess if I like this, my next step will be the provari.
    Last edited by media; 09-18-2012 at 07:26 PM.
    vincentk18 and rh426 like this.

^^thats what i did. i had the crappier version of the vv ego about a year ago. the one with the led battery screen that did 4.2, 3.7 and 3.2 volts.

i upgraded to a provari. the ego died, and i bought a twist. the twist is an excellent "backup" device. so excellent in fact that i dont even use it as a backup! i use it right along side with my provari

I dont want to go back to regular batteries now that I'm using a VV!
    media likes this.

ECF Veteran

I've been really enjoying mine since I received it yesterday. I cant say anything about battery life, but it's performance has been nothing short of stellar.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Decided to take the plunge and ordered one of these today. Will be my first VV experience. Should be interesting!
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I wouldn't mind getting one of those JoyeTech eGo 18650 Mods. Already have the charger for it!

ECF Veteran

@rh426 - how many hours are you getting off the vision spinner?

Quote Originally Posted by media View Post
    @rh426 - how many hours are you getting off the vision spinner?
    hey media - I'm getting 2 days of moderate use at 4+ volts

Ultra Member ECF Veteran VictoryNotVengence's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Can the amp limit on the switch handle dual coil cartos?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast