Dripping, what would be the best Atomizer for Dripping with an eGo 900?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dripping, what would be the best Atomizer for Dripping with an eGo 900?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Dripping, what would be the best Atomizer for Dripping with an eGo 900?

I'm trying to take into account the limitations of the eGo "Platform".

What would be the 'better' set-up for someone who wants 'The Best' Atomizer for him to Drip his favorite eJuices?

I'm looking at something in a 1.8ohm-2.0ohm 306 and some Splash Guard; would the 306 be the better selection or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Current I'm using a Kanger T2 Clearomizer with a Modified Head to Drip - and it works pretty good.

But I think I have reached my limit with the eGo Batteries. I've had my two Batts since late July and I rotate both of them each day. Seems like they have MORE power after I pull them off the charger. I know they do because they are topped off and have more Current as well.

I for sure want to buy some Mechanical 18650 so I can have 'More Power' and 'More Vapor' hopefully.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I really couldn't get into dripping until I started using RBA's. Check out the Vision Eternity. It looks really slick on my eGos, flavor is superb, and it'll cloud up a room quick. Also it holds 1ml of juice... A lot more than a standard 510, or 306 atty.

Last edited by DarklyNoon; 10-03-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

HH 357 from Avidvaper are by far and away the best atties available for dripping. I almost exclusively use RBAs, but I keep a couple 357s on hand for sampling new juices. You cant go wrong w these, they replace them for free if they stop performing.

ECF Veteran

Grab a HH.357 from avid, or a LR306 from them too. They're both awesome. I do suggest debridging the 306 though, or just order a bridgeless version.

Otherwise, RBA's will only be as good as your coil/wick build, but they have potential to be the best (or the worst) atomizers you've used.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kwalka View Post
    HH 357 from Avidvaper are by far and away the best atties available for dripping. I almost exclusively use RBAs, but I keep a couple 357s on hand for sampling new juices. You cant go wrong w these, they replace them for free if they stop performing.
    I've been meaning to pick up a HH357, didn't know they replace them when they burn out!

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DarklyNoon View Post
    I've been meaning to pick up a HH357, didn't know they replace them when they burn out!
    I'm sure there is a time limit, but I've sent them in like 3 months into use and they have replaced them.

Here is a cheap alternative

Nice looking dripping atty, don't ya think? Well it's just a $7 1.5ohm LR 510-T atty with the wick plate removed. It's about as good as you're going to gets on a 3.4v eGo.
    Last edited by tj99959; 10-03-2012 at 04:33 PM.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Everyone has their favorite, nothing new there. For a eGo I would go with an Ikenvape io6 (a 306 style atty) with their drip tip to start with. If you should move up in voltage the a dual coil 510 atty really does well. I use a Cloud of Vapor DC atty on an eGo Twist

The Ikenvape...

IKV io6 LR Atomizer 1.8
    http://www.ikenvape.com/ProductDetai...tCode=io6DTBLK
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

ECF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Moved to Model Specific Discussion - ego Type Models

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

A secret only people using Vmods know.......their hybrid slant-coil attys are unbelievably good.

If you go into the vmodXL topic, and read thru those pages, (both the earlier part one and part 2) you will see how many people have tested them against more expensive Cisco's and they almost measure up.....but for way cheaper.

A few thumbs up have been given to the $5 better health ones, too. (i think that is the name)

TC's given: 9/27/12~ 11/17/12~04/01/13~12/8/14 TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast