Vision Spinner 13000 mah batter life

Thread: Vision Spinner 13000 mah batter life

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Vision Spinner 13000 mah batter life

OK, so I have had this a couple days. Last night I charged this before I went to bed. Woke up this morning and started vaping about 7am. Now it is 1:30pm and the battery is dead.

So 6 1/2 hours is all a 1300mah battery lasts? I wasn't vaping crazy voltages - between 3.8 and 4.3 all the time. Wasn't really vaping constantly.

I am surprised as I figured this would last me at least till I got home from work at 5pm or so.

Anyone have experience with this model? What kind of battery life are you getting?

Maybe I got a crappy example?

Thanks

Last Cigarette 8/28/2012

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey junkman -- sorry to hear that. I measure how much I get by the juice I use because we all vape different amounts during a time span. I found that I give about 2.5ml to 3ml vaping at about 3.7 or 3.8 volts. I've also heard that it takes a couple times of charging for the battery to "level out" so you may find as time goes by that you get more out of it.
    I really like The Vapers Den forum -- it's got lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks; and we have a lot of fun. Just click below and take a peek and see!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Switched's Avatar

In many instances the rated mAh is an outright lie. 6.5 hrs seems right for a 1000mAh (which I suspect it is) at that voltage.

A lot of people use a "rule of thumb" that says 1 hr for each 100mAh but I've never found this to be true, mine usually last half that long. So 6 1/2 hrs is pretty good really. I have 1100mAh batteries and I'm happy if they last 5 hrs.
    Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life. - Brooke Shields

ECF Veteran

It is what it is. My 800mah 13650s seemd like they last about 6 hours. But I run them in a mech mod, not a vv, and running carts instead of a RBA so guess I just have to be happy with what I got!

Last Cigarette 8/28/2012

ECF Veteran

As you increase the voltage on this device the usage diminishes.So at it's lowest which is 3.2 i beleive,it should go about 8-10 hours give or take(my 1100mah ego c's last me an entire day of vaping,thats 2 batts too).At 3.8 - 4.3 which you said you were vaping,it is going to decrease the length of the charge.But i dought it would decrease it 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours time though???I was getting ready to get me a couple of these to back up my ego c's with i am glad you posted this.now i am not so sure i want them any longer.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My 1100mah ego t can last me about 1-1 and 1/2 day and I can tell you that I vape about 5-6ml out of that. But I don't know if it depend on the voltage that i couldn't change it or else.

Super Member ECF Veteran

My 900 twists easily last from 6am-6pm.. 12 hours, pretty extensive use too. Average 4.0 volts..