Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best tank for ego twist

  1. #1
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    serenity21899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Antioch IL
    Posts
    4,252

    Default Best tank for ego twist

    I know this question was asked before, but I did not get what I wanted from the answers.

    I have an ego twist 1000mah. I currently am using Kanger t2. They are fine, no real issues, but I would like to try a tank.

    What tank would work best for this battery, and what carto to go with it?.

    Thanks
    ProVari~IBTanked + ΣΟΦΙΑ~Kayfun~Igo-w

    Become a Member of
    CASAA

    11-22-12


  2. #2
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    35

    Default

    I have the same twist and I just ordered the Smoktech UDCT with some 3ohm single coil cartomizers so I can vape between 3.6 and 4.8. It should keep the slim Form factor that I'm looking for with the thread cover. It's my first tank, so I can let you know how it goes with the 65/35 VG/PG juice I'm using.

    "The Struggle, to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles."
    serenity21899 likes this.

  3. #3
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    denali_41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Over Der
    Posts
    2,877

    Default

    get yourself some T2's or better yet some T3's ,,2.5ml capacity and trouble free usage
    THE MORTAR........ Solid Brass construction with copper post contacts.just pure raw power !!!!

  4. #4
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denali_41 View Post
    get yourself some T2's or better yet some T3's ,,2.5ml capacity and trouble free usage
    Are these considered tanks or clearomizers? If it's a question of capacity, a Vivi Nova would be another alternative.

    "The Struggle, to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles."

  5. #5
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    serenity21899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Antioch IL
    Posts
    4,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roofieo View Post
    I have the same twist and I just ordered the Smoktech UDCT with some 3ohm single coil cartomizers so I can vape between 3.6 and 4.8. It should keep the slim Form factor that I'm looking for with the thread cover. It's my first tank, so I can let you know how it goes with the 65/35 VG/PG juice I'm using.

    "The Struggle, to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles."
    This is more what I was lookng for, thank you. Just want to try a couple and see how they compare to the t2's I have now.
    ProVari~IBTanked + ΣΟΦΙΑ~Kayfun~Igo-w

    Become a Member of
    CASAA

    11-22-12


  6. #6
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by susieq60002 View Post
    This is more what I was lookng for, thank you. Just want to try a couple and see how they compare to the t2's I have now.
    Not a problem! I'm stoked to try this out. Should be here on Monday.

    "The Struggle, to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles."

  7. #7
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    serenity21899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Antioch IL
    Posts
    4,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roofieo View Post
    Are these considered tanks or clearomizers? If it's a question of capacity, a Vivi Nova would be another alternative.

    "The Struggle, to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles."
    T2's and t3's are clearomizers, not cartridge with them. Tanks have cartridges, too. The tank feeds the cart.
    ProVari~IBTanked + ΣΟΦΙΑ~Kayfun~Igo-w

    Become a Member of
    CASAA

    11-22-12


  8. #8
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    denali_41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Over Der
    Posts
    2,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by susieq60002 View Post
    T2's and t3's are clearomizers, not cartridge with them. Tanks have cartridges, too. The tank feeds the cart.
    cartridges slide into the original style atomizer and are long since out dated because the cartridge only hold about 15 drops

    think you meant to say cartomizers
    THE MORTAR........ Solid Brass construction with copper post contacts.just pure raw power !!!!

  9. #9
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    serenity21899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Antioch IL
    Posts
    4,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denali_41 View Post
    cartridges slide into the original style atomizer and are long since out dated because the cartridge only hold about 15 drops

    think you meant to say cartomizers
    Yea what you said.
    ProVari~IBTanked + ΣΟΦΙΑ~Kayfun~Igo-w

    Become a Member of
    CASAA

    11-22-12


  10. #10
    Mystagogue Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    The Ocelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Inside the Puzzle Box
    Posts
    16,831
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default

    Hi This is an IBTanked XL 19mm glass tank on a Twist. Is has a 45mm 2.0ohm 2-hole carto inside. I thinks it's my favorite of all my tank set-ups.

    Best tank for ego twist-glass-tip.jpg
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

    No one needs a ProVari, but if you're thinking of getting one, join us ➤➤ Lunatic Fringe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks