Replacement Batteries for the Joyetech eGo-T 18650 Mod - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Replacement Batteries for the Joyetech eGo-T 18650 Mod

[QUOTE=SupplyDaddy;8886161]
    Quote Originally Posted by 440BB View Post
    You might want to look at this picture and identify which head type you have. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...308_101247.jpg

LOL My pic you used there..

Also, remember these use Unprotected batteries.
    My unit is the one in the middle with the shorter pin. Do I have to have a flat top battery? or will it match up with the top pin batteries? I'm leaning toward the AW IMR. Where is a good place to purchase those? Amazon had the Panasonic but not the AW.

Thanks everyone for the information. I did read several of the sticky's but the world of batteries is quite large and a bit confusing. I really appreciate the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickajho View Post

[Edit] Hmmm... you mentioned it's an unprotected battery. There is a possibility that it's under-voltage. If a LiOn battery drops below 3 volts (usually a lot lower than that) some chargers won't even try to bring it back, assuming it's defective..
    I don't think it's dropped below 3.4. the unit it's self will start blinking at that point. I haven't checked them 'every time' but when I have before charging they have been about 3.4. The thing I haven't done up to now is check them after the charge. I'm reading here if they go above 4.20 it's bad.... what do you think of these hybrids?

CGR18650CH Panasonic 18650 Li-Mn-Li-ion CGR18650CH High Drain 10A Rechargeable IMR Hybrid Battery Cell

the charger I have is a universal rated at output 420 MA
    Last edited by Lemonaid; 03-10-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonaid View Post
    I don't think it's dropped below 3.4. the unit it's self will start blinking at that point. I haven't checked them 'every time' but when I have before charging they have been about 3.4. The thing I haven't done up to now is check them after the charge. I'm reading here if they go above 4.20 it's bad.... what do you think of these hybrids?

CGR18650CH Panasonic 18650 Li-Mn-Li-ion CGR18650CH High Drain 10A Rechargeable IMR Hybrid Battery Cell

the charger I have is a universal rated at output 420 MA
    I have 4 of those, used in the Upgrades and in my VAMO's I suggest a real charger though.. something like the
    Nitecore i4 Intellicharger Li-ion Ni-Mh Ni-Cd Universal Battery Charger (Newest edition) - Charging Four Batteries
    N-4-T at the same site.

Good price on the AW IMR but I've not heard of this vendor. Maybe they are new?
    Decent charger too but out of stock.

AW IMR 18650 High-Drain Battery (2000mah)

I checked my current charger and a battery fresh out was at 4.28. not sure if that is super bad or just a little bad or??

Will replace with the Sysmax Nitecore Intellicharger
    Last edited by Lemonaid; 03-12-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Senior Member Verified Member

This is a new battery for the Evic. It may work with your mod since the evic and 18650 ego mod tubes are compatible. Joyetech eVic Battery 3400mAh - Joyetech Parts - Vaporizer Parts. I have seen them cheaper, just grabbed a site for info purposes.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by funkypunk69 View Post
    This is a new battery for the Evic. It may work with your mod since the evic and 18650 ego mod tubes are compatible. Joyetech eVic Battery 3400mAh - Joyetech Parts - Vaporizer Parts. I have seen them cheaper, just grabbed a site for info purposes.
    They say Sanyo, but they look like 2pcs Panasonic 3 6V 3400mAh NCR18650B Li ion Rechargeablebattery from Japan New | eBay to me. I've been using them for a few weeks, they rock.
    funkypunk69 likes this.
    nemesis ~ chi-you ~ kfl+ ~ fogger v4 ~ tobh ~ IGO-S
    kiddchris.com ~ btls.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12