The Best Starter Kit Iíve Ever Seen - Page 24
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree280Likes

Thread: The Best Starter Kit Iíve Ever Seen

Senior Member ECF Veteran

A little help guys?
    I am still using my original batteries bought back in October, along with THE ORIGINAL TANK - how cool is that ?????
    Still no leakage issues. I have replaced the coil every three weeks or so when things start getting harsh. So easy to do!
    But now I'm on my last coil replacement. Is there a way to clean my used coils? Can someone steer me to a YouTube vid or walk me through on this thread? I hate to buy more coils if indeed I can spruce my existing ones up to new status.
    THANKS all!
    blondeambition3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kren View Post
    A little help guys?
    I am still using my original batteries bought back in October, along with THE ORIGINAL TANK - how cool is that ?????
    Still no leakage issues. I have replaced the coil every three weeks or so when things start getting harsh. So easy to do!
    But now I'm on my last coil replacement. Is there a way to clean my used coils? Can someone steer me to a YouTube vid or walk me through on this thread? I hate to buy more coils if indeed I can spruce my existing ones up to new status.
    THANKS all!
    If they are silica you are going to have to either buy new coils or rebuild them. The silica will become eroded after a while to the point of no return. You will need new silica (and that requires new wire).

Thanks, but how do I know if they're silica?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks, but how do I know if they're silica?
    I can assure you they are.
    A simple handmaiden for Christ

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Just thought I'd pop in and give Team MV a heads up on some of their New "Spring" set ups available on the Site now.

I'm really digging the Springtime Colors available....

Your Choice or Colors are; (3 are available right now.... more coming soon!)

PURPLE
    GREEN or
    YELLOW

For $44.95 you'll receive all of the following;

EXCLUSIVE FEATURES!

* COMPACT POWER (650 MAH)
    * REGULATED 3.7 VOLTS
    * ON-OFF FEATURE (5 QUICK CLICKS) -Larger Button
    * CLASSY LED LIGHTS TRACK BATTERY LIFE (Light Changes from Blue-Purple-Red)
    * EASY TO FILL STANDARD 1.6ML E MAX TANKS
    * REPLACEABLE COILS (ATOMIZERS) New Improved Design!
    * SEVEN (7) VIBRANT COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM
    * SILKY NON-SCRATCH FINISH
    **Exception - (Silver) Feature a Stainless Steel finish

YOUR KIT INCLUDES:

2 E-MAX MANUAL BATTERIES
    2 E-MAX TANKS WITH COILS (2.5 ohm coils)
    1 NEEDLE NOSE LIQUID BOTTLE
    1 USB CHARGER
    1 AC WALL ADAPTER
    NEW UPGRADE - 5 EXTRA UNIVERSAL E-MAX COILS ( 2.5 ohm coils)
    Universal Max Coils can be used with Mini Pro Tank, Vivi Nova BCC and E-Max Tanks!)
    * BONUS CARRY CASE FOR ON THE GO!
    - NEW UPGRADE - *NOW CASES ARE FEATURED IN COLORS TO MATCH BATTERY CHOICE

*** EXTRA BONUS! NOW INCLUDES YOUR CHOICE OF A 10ML BOTTLE OF MAX E-LIQUID!
    Use drop down menu to select E-Liquid option (30 different flavor blends to choose from)

HINT! HINT! The PEACH is to die for!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, here's the link: "NEW SPRINGTIME E-MAX KIT"

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

A little help guys?
    THANKS all!
    Give me your 'specific' tank info kren and I'll hook you up with the info you need.

I ordered one of these sets (the pro version) back in October after coming across this thread. I really liked the kit and the price.

The problem I was running into was that I kept sticking them in my pocket and breaking them!. I had to re-order a few toppers and a protank mini. I broke a total of 5 of the colored plastic tanks, 2 mini protanks, and one of the newer clear tanks.....Moral of my story, don't stick these in your pocket!

I ended up getting an MVP 2, but now my girlfriend uses these batteries with a protank mini 2.

I would recommend this company and set up to anyone. In fact, I DID get someone to order a pro kit! I have gotten freebies with every order placed.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBoomBap View Post
    I ordered one of these sets (the pro version) back in October after coming across this thread. I really liked the kit and the price.

The problem I was running into was that I kept sticking them in my pocket and breaking them!. I had to re-order a few toppers and a protank mini. I broke a total of 5 of the colored plastic tanks, 2 mini protanks, and one of the newer clear tanks.....Moral of my story, don't stick these in your pocket!

I ended up getting an MVP 2, but now my girlfriend uses these batteries with a protank mini 2.

I would recommend this company and set up to anyone. In fact, I DID get someone to order a pro kit! I have gotten freebies with every order placed.
    I hope you didn't throw those protank 2's away. If the glass broke, you can merely replace the glass for like $3.

The glass didn't break. I have tried to cement the glass to the base 3 times on both and can't find the right glue. The last glue I used was E6000.

Quote Originally Posted by blondeambition3 View Post
    Give me your 'specific' tank info kren and I'll hook you up with the info you need.
    Tanks, blonde
    It's the Vivi Nova BCC tank.
    I know I can just order replacement coils, but I hate to just throw away stuff if there's a way I can salvage it.