Clearomizers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Clearomizers

Quote Originally Posted by well.rested View Post
    I've been trying to decide between the MPII and the eGo-CC; does the protank fit nicely with the eGo batts? What do you like about it? What don't you like? Any issues with leaking? How long have you been using it?

Thanks for any info!
    ~Adam
    Everyone's taste is subjective of course but I can't recommend the MPII. I don't have one as I used the ProTank heads in my EVODs and T3s minis and got the dreaded fish/kerosene taste. Since its the heads that make the difference, the tank just being a juice holder, I saw no point in getting a ProTank. I do recommend the Ego CC though.. no bad tastes and no leaks.

Full Member Verified Member

I'm an avid Kanger T3s user. It is a little light on throat hit but simple to use and great flavor. Or take the jump into a cartotank. Cartos are comparable in price to new kanger heads and beat flavor and throat hit hands down. I picked up a simple poly smoktek 3.5 mil for $10 from my local (Vaporleaf) store. Could have been a little cheaper, but the customer service keeps me going back.

Thanks, everybody. I think I'm going to go w. the eGo-CC; I really appreciate the input. I'll check out one of those T3s, too, if I see one on sale...

~Adam

Thanks, everybody. I think I'm going to go w. the eGo-CC; I really appreciate the input. I'll check out one of those T3s, too, if I see one on sale...

~Adam
    Adam,
    You won't be sorry. Just remember, you don't fill it from the top where the mouthpiece is. Fill it from the bottom silicon cap. You will need a needle bottle, or a syringe.

Does anyone have any experience with these eGo-CCs on different batts? I've got some aging eGo batts (Cs, I think, std. batt), 650s, but I'm looking to replace. Might go with Vision Spinners or eGo Twists, will these fit on the Visions? Does battery capacity have any effect on the fit?

Thanks,
    ~Adam

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Does anyone have any experience with these eGo-CCs on different batts? I've got some aging eGo batts (Cs, I think, std. batt), 650s, but I'm looking to replace. Might go with Vision Spinners or eGo Twists, will these fit on the Visions? Does battery capacity have any effect on the fit?

Thanks,
    ~Adam
    If it's for use with the eGo-cc, the Joye ego-c upgrade (or standard Joye eGo-c) is best. The 'spike plate' set up on the eGo-t and eGo-c attys was prone to burning even on regular eGos, so going to VV certainly isn't a good idea since regulated voltage works rather well, imo. The eGo-cc is less prone to burning but I'd avoid LR coil units and VV settings above 3.7V.

But if you intend other clearos, or attys for sampling eliquids, then having an eGo-c Twist to find the 'sweet spot' for a particular flavor, isn't a bad idea. I do that, then figure the right combination of ohms on the clearo for a regular or upgrade 650 batt - for size... don't like the longer eGos/Visions for going out....
    Fullknight likes this.

Im an avid EVOD user and have 9 of them currently. They vape good and last long and are cheap to buy.

Super Member ECF Veteran fairweasel2323's Avatar

check out the No Wick CE4 not sure how long it will last im sure u can clean and dry burn a few time?? but good vape not sure the ohms the other ones with changeable wicks I saw were 1.8ohms CE4 No Wick eGo Clearomizer [CE4EGONOWCKCL] - $5.99 :
    Kanger EVOD 650's
    EVOD BCC's

Super Member ECF Veteran fairweasel2323's Avatar

think i like the EVOD better from the looks what ohm is it? doesnt say at goodejuice.com but I dont think u can change heads on the No Wick I want one that will last
    Kanger EVOD 650's
    EVOD BCC's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12