Clearomizers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Clearomizers

Default Clearomizers

Hi everyone. I have an e-go C upgrade. I have been using CE4 clearomizers (not a big fan of replacing them so often - which is about every week), what other options do I have? I think I would like a bottom coil a bit better, maybe a rebuildable something? I don't know what will work with my ego and have accidentally ordered something that didn't fit (was part of a cartomizer LOL).

Also, I want a back-up (if the back up works better then I will use my current ego as a backup). Suggestions? I was thinking about an ego twist...

Thanks!

LOL. Nevermind. I went ahead and tried to figure it out myself. Hoping I didn't waste $60 on stuff that doesn't work!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Mini Protank II is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cha0s13 View Post
    Mini Protank II is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've been trying to decide between the MPII and the eGo-CC; does the protank fit nicely with the eGo batts? What do you like about it? What don't you like? Any issues with leaking? How long have you been using it?

Thanks for any info!
    ~Adam

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I've replaced my mini protanks with eGo-cc's. I still prefer the Kanger Tabac BCC from good prophets with the 1.8 ohm coil as 'oem' vs. the 2.6ohm coil other vendors offer. Although one would need some 2.2 ohm coils for lighter flavors.

I don't like the airy draw of the protanks - even though blocking one of the air holes works and the eGo-c attys last longer than the protank/evod coils before needing changed or cleaned. No leak issues with any of them.. I've used each since they've been released. Been vaping the Tabac's for over a year now. 3ml capacity vs. @1.6-2.0ml for the others....

Joye (only) new ego cc... used with Joye Type A atomizer... best I've tried. Retired my EVOD, T3s mini, iSmoka bccs.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Do these use the same atomizer heads as an eRoll?

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
    Do these use the same atomizer heads as an eRoll?
    Yes...................

As Kent C said "Yes" but the muting-flavor thing in the eroll has nothing to do with the atomizer. It has to do with the juice delivery (air holes) so you'll get way more flavor with the ego cc clearo... wonderful flavor in fact with no odd tastes the other clearos I've tried have. Wanted to add that just in case you were thinking about flavor. Plus.. and its a big one... absolutely NO LEAKS with the ego cc.
    Kent C likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by well.rested View Post
    I've been trying to decide between the MPII and the eGo-CC; does the protank fit nicely with the eGo batts? What do you like about it? What don't you like? Any issues with leaking? How long have you been using it?

Thanks for any info!
    ~Adam
    Ive only had the protank for a couple of days but im liking it alot. Great flavor, no leaks, easy to fill. I love the ego cc also. I get better vapor production from the ego cc and its built like a tank. If I had to choose between to two ( which is tough for me because they both are fantastic) id probably go with the ego cc.
    ewith1999, sharkster and Diedrich like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast