The best cheap EVOD? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The best cheap EVOD?

  1. #11
    Full Member Verified Member Ari Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsComptrtchr View Post
    I got the EVOD sets on slowtech for the same purpose (to give out.) Several of them crapped out early on. Also, the EVOD atomizers are not legit, so the real Kanger heads won't fit.

    Now, I just keep my eyes peeled for Joytech and Vision eGos in the classies. I grab those when I can and use real EVOD atomizers from either surevapes or cravinvapes or purchased cheaply in a co-op. I buy chargers and cases cheaply from slowtech though.
    When you talk about co-ops, do you mean the co-ops on these forums? Do they hold them often? I don't know if I qualify for access yet, I'll have to look into that.

  2. #12
    t.d
    t.d is offline
    Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    273
    Ari Snow and DancingHeretik like this.

  3. #13
    Full Member ECF Veteran Ramsay Bolton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Canadastan
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AriChirp View Post
    I'm not familiar with Ego style batts, so could you tell me which one is better - the EVOD or the Ego-C? I don't mind paying more for an EVOD if it's better.
    Same thing/The button style is just different:

    EVOD - Almost flush with the battery case

    EGO - Smaller button that protrudes a little
    Ari Snow likes this.

  4. #14
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    MsComptrtchr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tucson, it's a dry heat
    Posts
    1,609
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Snow View Post
    When you talk about co-ops, do you mean the co-ops on these forums? Do they hold them often? I don't know if I qualify for access yet, I'll have to look into that.
    Yes, I mean the co-ops here on ECF. I have had good experiences with them - the mods are very strict on how they are run. You need to get verified before you can see or participate in them. Same thing with the classifieds. Do it right away, because it can take some time to get verified. Them you can start buying, sellling, and trading.
    Ari Snow likes this.
    Provari V2, 3 eVics, Protanks - works for me!


    Relax, don't do it . . . when you wanna VAPE.

  5. #15
    Full Member Verified Member Ari Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsComptrtchr View Post
    Yes, I mean the co-ops here on ECF. I have had good experiences with them - the mods are very strict on how they are run. You need to get verified before you can see or participate in them. Same thing with the classifieds. Do it right away, because it can take some time to get verified. Them you can start buying, sellling, and trading.
    I applied last night to be verified via Paypal. Apparently the approvals are usually done on Sunday so hopefully by next week I'll be buying things from the classifieds and checking out the co-ops.

  6. #16
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsComptrtchr View Post
    Yes, I mean the co-ops here on ECF. I have had good experiences with them - the mods are very strict on how they are run. You need to get verified before you can see or participate in them. Same thing with the classifieds. Do it right away, because it can take some time to get verified. Them you can start buying, sellling, and trading.
    thanks for mentioning that. I'm goign to look into it too.

  7. #17
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post
    Same thing/The button style is just different:

    EVOD - Almost flush with the battery case

    EGO - Smaller button that protrudes a little
    If you're like me who likes to wear lanyards, evods don't fit- I have one but am never happy just holding it- I like the hand's free, won't drop it idea of a lanyard. Love my evod battery, but all the rest of 21 are egos or spinners, it's only used for bedtime so I don't lose it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks