The best cheap EVOD?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The best cheap EVOD?

Full Member Verified Member Ari Snow's Avatar

Default The best cheap EVOD?

I'm looking to buy about 20 or so EVODs to hand out at work, at my volunteer group and to family. I don't need anything top of the line, just something to give the people a general sense of vaping and allow them to give it a try. I found these here:
    $12.80 EVOD-MT3S 900mAh Rechargeable E-Cigarette Starter Kit - red / 2.2-2.6ohm / USB charging cable at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Does anyone have any experience with these? I read on a review of the atomizers that are sold separately that the coils taste funky coming from the factory and that it's best to replace them before use. Is this true?

I really want to keep it under $15 for each EVOD, but if this is impossible I suppose I'll just buy authentic and pass out less. These are all people who have shown interest in my mod, so since they're already open to the idea, I'm hoping to strike while hot.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Senior Member ECF Veteran defdock's Avatar

id go with the RGM2 that FT has to offer. the stock coils need to be boiled but thats easier then forking over extra cash for a new head.

they are pretty much the same as an evod - just glass

EDIT:

$13.44 eGo-C Twist / RGM2 650mAh Variable Voltage BCC Starter Kit - stainless steel color / 2.0ml / 2.2ohm / 3.2-4.8V at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

13.44$

seeing the setup again. its also a ego twist battery which is nice to start.
    Last edited by defdock; 05-13-2014 at 11:06 PM. Reason: more good info :)
    Vaping is SO much cheaper that smoking. DIY Juice and coils is even MORE cheaper. 50 coils - 3$, 470mls of juice for 20$, your choice of setup - priceless.

Unfortunately it doesn't come with a charger. But thanks for pointing that one out, I'm going to buy it as a backup for myself.

I bought two of these 'evod' types a month or so ago - and both of them gave issues - am in the turmoil of having them replaced - and that process goes sllllooooowwwwwllllly.

its certainly possible that its just the particular models I got - or maybe the particular units I got. but its a little telling to me (imho) that two different models both stopped working within about a week of use.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1437304
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1573901

with the first model: the unit wouldn't really hold a charge well after the first 2 times recharging
    with the second model the button got stuck in the 'on' position (I fiddled with it quite a bit and couldn't get it to stop)

none of these units are authentic kangers (wouldn't expect it at this price point)

will return and comment if/when I get replacments (will be probably a month or so to receive from china in the post)

throughout the process fasttech has regularly communicated with me (email response were within 24 hours). the slowness of shipping etc isn't their fault. its just the way it is.

Full Member ECF Veteran Ramsay Bolton's Avatar

Lightbulb

Here ya go:

20 genuine/original Kanger 900mAh EVOD Batteries, EVOD Clearomizers and EVOD chargers: $242.45 after coupon

Add some more stuff to elevate your total over $250.00 after the 15% coupon code is applied, so your order qualifies for free shipping

HealthCabin

Take 15% off on orders over 100USD.Coupon Code: hcmay15 (Good until May 25th)

Kanger EVOD Manual Battery (3.7v,900mAh) (No China Airmail)
    Kanger EVOD Manual Battery (3.7v,900mAh)

KangerTech EVOD Bottom Coil Changeable Clearomizer

KangerTech EVOD USB Charger

You can also buy 20 of these for $1ea ($0.85) to chuck each set in:

Black pouch for Joye eGo
    http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=7725

Last edited by Ramsay Bolton; 05-15-2014 at 04:49 AM.
    DancingHeretik likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I got the EVOD sets on slowtech for the same purpose (to give out.) Several of them crapped out early on. Also, the EVOD atomizers are not legit, so the real Kanger heads won't fit.

Now, I just keep my eyes peeled for Joytech and Vision eGos in the classies. I grab those when I can and use real EVOD atomizers from either surevapes or cravinvapes or purchased cheaply in a co-op. I buy chargers and cases cheaply from slowtech though.
    Provari V2, 3 eVics, Protanks - works for me!

Relax, don't do it . . . when you wanna VAPE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post
    Here ya go:

20 genuine/original Kanger 900mAh EVOD Batteries, EVOD Clearomizers and EVOD chargers: $242.45 after coupon

Add some more stuff to elevate your total over $250.00 after the 15% coupon code is applied, so your order qualifies for free shipping

HealthCabin

Take 15% off on orders over 100USD.Coupon Code: hcmay15 (Good until May 25th)

Kanger EVOD Manual Battery (3.7v,900mAh) (No China Airmail)
    Kanger EVOD Manual Battery (3.7v,900mAh)

You can also buy 20 of these for $1ea ($0.85) to chuck each set in:

Black pouch for Joye eGo
    Black pouch for Joye eGo

Thanks so much for your help! Btw, nice avatar and username.

Full Member ECF Veteran Ramsay Bolton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AriChirp View Post
    Thanks so much for your help! Btw, nice avatar and username.

No problem. Health Cabin is a reliable seller and you can downgrade to 650mah if you want to
    save a couple of $ or go with their Ego-C batts. Everything brand name is legit, so no dealing
    with "Authentic", "Style", poisonous machine oil and other sorts of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Bolton View Post
    No problem. Health Cabin is a reliable seller and you can downgrade to 650mah if you want to
    save a couple of $ or go with their Ego-C batts. Everything brand name is legit, so no dealing
    with "Authentic", "Style", poisonous machine oil and other sorts of crap.
    I'm not familiar with Ego style batts, so could you tell me which one is better - the EVOD or the Ego-C? I don't mind paying more for an EVOD if it's better.

Quote Originally Posted by silenthunder View Post
    I bought two of these 'evod' types a month or so ago - and both of them gave issues - am in the turmoil of having them replaced - and that process goes sllllooooowwwwwllllly.

its certainly possible that its just the particular models I got - or maybe the particular units I got. but its a little telling to me (imho) that two different models both stopped working within about a week of use.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1437304
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1573901

with the first model: the unit wouldn't really hold a charge well after the first 2 times recharging
    with the second model the button got stuck in the 'on' position (I fiddled with it quite a bit and couldn't get it to stop)

none of these units are authentic kangers (wouldn't expect it at this price point)

will return and comment if/when I get replacments (will be probably a month or so to receive from china in the post)

throughout the process fasttech has regularly communicated with me (email response were within 24 hours). the slowness of shipping etc isn't their fault. its just the way it is.
    Thanks for letting me know your experience! I think I'll limit my FT purchases to drip tips and acrylic stands from now on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast