EGo-t charger options
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LondonGirl

Thread: EGo-t charger options

Default EGo-t charger options

Hi gang,
    I purchased 2 sets of the ego-t kits off eBay for the missus and myself to quit smoking with. They came with 2 batteries each with chargers. Having 4 batteries in some state of charge through out the day is there a charger setup that will charge more than one at a time or do I need to get another single charger? I have one in the truck and one in the house.
    At the end of the month I hope to upgrade to an MVP2, but would like to keep the egos for work (I work in a very dusty environment). The MVP will be my home setup. Size wise the ego works great on the go and I see no need to replace it entirely at this point, it has been a good little device and did just what we needed it to. Thanks

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justjames75 View Post
    Hi gang,
    I purchased 2 sets of the ego-t kits off eBay for the missus and myself to quit smoking with. They came with 2 batteries each with chargers. Having 4 batteries in some state of charge through out the day is there a charger setup that will charge more than one at a time or do I need to get another single charger? I have one in the truck and one in the house.
    At the end of the month I hope to upgrade to an MVP2, but would like to keep the egos for work (I work in a very dusty environment). The MVP will be my home setup. Size wise the ego works great on the go and I see no need to replace it entirely at this point, it has been a good little device and did just what we needed it to. Thanks
    There are multiple chargers but the specs on them are different for the eGo and I wouldn't recommend them. And they are not rapid chargers - they're really for 510 batteries 150mA rather than eGo chargers 420mA. They work but it takes a long time.

510 Titan/Tornado Battery Mega Charger

Better off with this:

eGo/eGo-T USB Wire Charger - My Freedom Smokes

and perhaps a few dual usb wall plugs from Wal-Mart or staples.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent C View Post
    I use several of these through a USB doubler so I can charge several at the same time off the same wall plug or laptop USB port.
    Kent C likes this.

Your need this stop looking!

ebay item Number 201110786197 its a nice lil device. Charges 5 poles.