Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WNY

Thread: Shipping info and Customer Service

WNY
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Default Shipping info and Customer Service

Hello all,
    I would like to clarify our shipping policies and customer service contact information for the forum members. We offer free shipping for all orders over 19.99. The United States Postal Service is the shipper we use and when the free shipping method is chosen your order will go out via USPS First Class or if it weighs more than 13oz it will ship USPS Parcel Post. The originating zip code is 14227 for those who would like to go to the USPS website for an estimate of transit time. We do offer a USPS Priority Mail upgrade option for a small fee. We ship M-F and all orders received by 2:00PM EST will ship same day.
    Customer Service and general product inquiries that need to be answered quickly should be sent to out customer service email at [email protected] . This method is quicker than contacting us through the this forum, as customer service issues are addressed thoughout the day via email. Alternatively, we have now added a customer service phone number 716-299-VAPE (716-299-8273) in case you prefer to call us by phone. Our phone support hours are M-F from 10am to 4pm EST. Should you get routed to our voice mail system during business hours, it most likely means we are helping another customer but please leave a message and your call will be returned expeditiously. Thanks and we look forward to providing top notch service to our customers!

Taras
    Last edited by WNY; 06-27-2011 at 12:35 AM.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just wanted to say thank you again for the contests and prizes. You guy really hooked me up. I would have called but it's after hours. Anyhow, you made my month!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Scottinboca View Post
    I just wanted to say thank you again for the contests and prizes!
    +1

Thank you again Taras - my 60ml of 36mg nic liquid arrived today!

Moved On ECF Veteran

Contests is one of the best way to attract new buyers imo! Good thinking!

WNY

Quote Originally Posted by Koman View Post
    Contests is one of the best way to attract new buyers imo! Good thinking!
    We generally run them every month, its a good time, stay tune for for an announcement for the next one real soon!

Taras

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hello,

Do you ship ecigs and eliquids to India? If yes, do you offer a faster shipping method like Fedex, DHL or Aramex? If yes, I'm your customer for a long long time. Either way, please let me know.

Appreciate your help!

Regards.

WNY

Unfortunately, we ship to the USA only.

Taras

I have been trying for more than a month to contact you regarding an incorrect order. Please contact me in regard to this. I am trying to return an order that was larger than my order. I am sure the person who paid for this order is upset that they did not receive it.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by outofbreath View Post
    I have been trying for more than a month to contact you regarding an incorrect order. Please contact me in regard to this. I am trying to return an order that was larger than my order. I am sure the person who paid for this order is upset that they did not receive it.
    Can someone please contact me.... I have waited since November to solve this issue !!!!! I did not receive what I ordered, I received someone else's order instead. I have left numerous messages with the company to no avail........ Definitely poor customer service.
    Last edited by outofbreath; 01-23-2014 at 01:05 AM.