Updates and What's New!
Page 1 of 66 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Updates and What's New!

**ECF's 10,000th Member!**
    Forum Supplier

Cool Updates and What's New!

Ok Guys, This is going to be where i put my daily updates and Order shipment status updates.. ie: all orders placed in this time frame got shipped today, should be expected when etc.

Thanks!
    Jason

Forum Supplier

On a side note now that i have made this section i am re posting this info here..

Oh Noes!!!

Bad time to run out of printer ink.. in the middle of filling orders.. blah.. i have been at work all night long, have a few orders pulled and in their boxes for everyone. Sent notifications that they will still go out today, But i need sleep then I shall get some ink and send em all out before cutoff today. They should still arrive by Thursday I should probably make some section about daily operations or something with updates.

Jason

So yes. Orders will still all be shipped today on schedule

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default hi jason...

the 901's on FIIIIRE! thanks
    should of told me you wanted to try the 36menthol, I'd of let you load a cart, just tried some and am having a good conversation with my heart, who has agreed to get back in my chest if I cut the juice down a bit
    thanks again and keep up the good work!
    tom in slc

Forum Supplier

Default Not a problem

Not a problem Tom, It was super nice to meet you and im glad ya like the kit. Should be a tad easier to refill etc. Let me know if you need blank cartridges or anything. And actually im not a huge menthol fan. But i have heard the menthol i sell is pretty buff.

Have a good one! I should head off to bed.

Jason

Forum Supplier

Hey guys, I got to the post office at 5 just as they were closing. I am pretty sure they are going out and should still arrive to everyone thursday.. I overslept a bit. Had to rush to officemax, spend 60 bux on ink boooo. and haul butt back here pack em and haul but again to the post office. I hope they are on the trucks now though Thanks for all your support.

Jason

Forum Supplier

To all.. There is now a contact number on my Contact page. Please don't abuse it But im happy to talk to anyone who has questions.

Forum Supplier

Ok, Lots of orders Packed and Shipping today!!! On a side note I am Letting you all know that the 7.99 Juice sale is going to END on Friday April 3rd at 12 am MTN Time!! Get the Juice while its inexpensive and your favorite flavor runs out!!!

Jason

Forum Supplier

I am placing another Juice order tonight I know i need more Marlboro 36, lots of Like Smoke/RY4 36, Going to see about getting some 30 ml bottles too. Possibly adding watermelon to the mix, Rum and Pineapple, Cream, Coconut maybe.. hmm.. What to get for the masses

Jason

Senior Member ECF Veteran

30 ml 36mg unflavored? I'd buy some.

Zep--

Forum Supplier

Zep, If i have the cash to lay down on 8 of those i will. 30 ml bottles i have to buy 8 at a time. But on another note.. My newest 510 M Order Cleared Customs today at 11 am!!! Should have them tomorrow or monday! Been having talks with some suppliers, and with customs seizing orders etc etc... prices might not be so low for so long.. I know of a few people that have/are going to lose thousands of dollars.. But thats a whole notha can of worms lol.. Have a good one everyone

Keep Vapin!
    Jason

Page 1 of 66 123451151 ... LastLast