Zen~ Family Reunion - Page 4328
Page 4328 of 4389 FirstFirst ... 3328382842284278431843244325432643274328432943304331433243384378 ... LastLast
Results 43,271 to 43,280 of 43881
Like Tree72258Likes

Thread: Zen~ Family Reunion

Triple Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I love bulli tops but I think I have enough
    gotta spend money on my new puppies
    Grammie likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RippleInStillWater View Post
    Brian, you've never been very adept at the multi-quote.........
    'zactly....I just don't like using 'em...
    Last analog 10/24/10

I am a Zenfidel and thx to Zen~ for his amazing apv's... keep 'em coming :D

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bumpi View Post
    lol, dont have to feel that pressure here... everyone in this thread are people who are looking to enjoy their vape as much as possible. and we think that Zen is making some of the best stuff out there to do so... the "old crew" was just around when zen was designing the original zenesis, and witnessed his commitment to "make the best device he possibly could" and "make something he would want to vape" ~Zen
    we are here to hear what eachother are trying and testing with tweaking their vape and help eachother through any trouble we are having with any device (zen made or not)...
    ... I'm one o' those, and still here... I've just been doing more reading than anything else lately
    bumpi and Mermaaan like this.
    Last analog 10/24/10

ECF Veteran

see Rip my friend.... still not using multi-quotes (99.999% of the time)
    DirtyHarry likes this.
    Last analog 10/24/10

Quote Originally Posted by bumpi View Post

lol, dont have to feel that pressure here... everyone in this thread are people who are looking to enjoy their vape as much as possible. and we think that Zen is making some of the best stuff out there to do so... the "old crew" was just around when zen was designing the original zenesis, and witnessed his commitment to "make the best device he possibly could" and "make something he would want to vape" ~Zen
    we are here to hear what eachother are trying and testing with tweaking their vape and help eachother through any trouble we are having with any device (zen made or not)...
    Cheers, Bumpi, great summary of the zenfidels. I feel like I fit somewhere within that description, which is what drove me to start posting here. I realized shortly after my first device grew into three devices, and my desire to obtain even more zen stuff that it was probably ok to admit that I'm a fan.

Zen related... any Link RDA users here as well? I only just got mine recently through ENS, but I just realized I'm using this thing more than my Z2 genny, and that has been my number 1 atty in my collection to date. So now my top 2 attys are Z2 spec devices. Seriously, best dripping experience I've had so far, and a great addition to my zen collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammie and Wingnut73 like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Morning, all -

Been busy lately; unfortunately we had a death in the family last week and now we're going to take off for Denver. Nothing like a 3-day-each-way road trip for an unpleasant reason to start the new year out right!! Oh, well; see you all when we get back...

-Insp. 2211
    PS - Mouse does not approve!!!
    MonsterMouse.jpg
    Last edited by DirtyHarry; 01-13-2014 at 11:28 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran zygote's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarry View Post
    Morning, all -

Been busy lately; unfortunately we had a death in the family last week and now we're going to take off for Denver. Nothing like a 3-day-each-way road trip for an unpleasant reason to start the new year out right!! Oh, well; see you all when we get back...

-Insp. 2211
    PS - Mouse does not approve!!!
    MonsterMouse.jpg
    My condolences D.H.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by zygote View Post
    My condolences D.H.
    Thanks - although I personally don't really need condolences, other than my suffering in dealing with all this.

It was my wife's grandmother, whom I have actually never met - she was very old and incapacitated even before I met my wife, and we never managed to get out there to visit after our marriage. But she was very important to my wife, and my sweetie is pretty broken up, so I must do what I can to support and help.

What's been "funny" (in the "interesting" sense) is how this death has created a sort of nexus which a far-flung group of relatives, step-relatives, and various spouses and children and step-children have been drawn into. People who haven't seen each other in decades - or ever, in a lot of cases - will all converge on Denver this week from all over the country in a sort of darkly bizarre family reunion.

My wife was talking to her sister in CO yesterday, and her sister noted through sniffles that "It will be nice to see you guys again, anyway... and Uncle Fester, and Cousin It, and all the rest."* To which my wife dryly remarked, "Yeah... weddings and funerals; that's all that keeps us together as a family."

This is all sort of confusing to me, as my side of the family is generally very small and tight-knit; with virtually no divorces/remarriages to create the sort of relativistic chaos my wife's side has. I'll just smile and nod, or look grave and sympathetic, as circumstances require. What else can I do?

I guarantee you I won't remember anyone's name...

-Insp. 2211
    (* - no, obviously she didn't say "Uncle Fester and Cousin It"; see my above about remembering names, particularly of people I've never met and probably never will again......)

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaaan View Post
    Cheers, Bumpi, great summary of the zenfidels. I feel like I fit somewhere within that description, which is what drove me to start posting here. I realized shortly after my first device grew into three devices, and my desire to obtain even more zen stuff that it was probably ok to admit that I'm a fan.

Zen related... any Link RDA users here as well? I only just got mine recently through ENS, but I just realized I'm using this thing more than my Z2 genny, and that has been my number 1 atty in my collection to date. So now my top 2 attys are Z2 spec devices. Seriously, best dripping experience I've had so far,
    I might have to look more seriously into the link...I have a $6 clone dripper I picked up at vapebash, i really only drip when I have a need to get nic ASAP... I regularly vape 10-12mg in my tanks, but keep some 18 on hand to drip when stressed to a point of impatience

DH, I know exactly what you mean. My "family" is only about 6 people at this point, we don't even get invited to other relatives weddings and vise versa.
    DirtyHarry likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hi guys, whos going to get a zna?
    if no, why you wouldnt ?

im trying to choose betweeb a privari and a zna, help me to choose please

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk