Zen~ Family Reunion - Page 4388
Page 4388 of 4389 FirstFirst ... 33883888428843384378438443854386438743884389 LastLast
Results 43,871 to 43,880 of 43881
Like Tree72258Likes

Thread: Zen~ Family Reunion

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Gal View Post
    Do not try to open it up or fix it on your own as you will void the warranty. Wait to hear back from Electronicstix...they will take care of you.
    send it to mike

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk
    themogwi likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tension113 View Post

One thing I noticed when it came was the down button was nice and clicky, where as the up button seemed to be stuck.. It still worked, there was just no play to it..
    My up button is exactly the same. No play at all but the down button is clicky. Whether it is supposed to be like that or not I would like to know too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey everyone.. Not much of a poster, but have been a long time lurker for awhile..

Anyone have any problems with their ZNA? Mine seems to have just died on me last night.. No longer fires and the screen isn't lighting up.. I'm not new at this, so I checked everything that could be checked, but I'm guessing it's either a bad connection inside or a bad DNA board.. I wanted to open it up to take a look, but didn't want to break that little shiny seal.. Was working great and I loved it up until it stopped working..

One thing I noticed when it came was the down button was nice and clicky, where as the up button seemed to be stuck.. It still worked, there was just no play to it.. Wasn't sure if they were all like that or if maybe my dna board isn't seated in there correctly.. Was anyone brave enough to open it up to check out the guts? If it's just a bad solder joint, I can fix it, but I'm waiting to hear back from Electronicstix first.. Hopefully no one else gets this issue..
    Get the phone number off of the House of Hybirds web page and give Mike a call. His customer service is second to none.
    Shaitaan and Wingnut73 like this.
    Zenesis Mini #0119, AYS #0122, BAM #038, 490 Magnum TI #28, MFA, cObalt, Gunmetal Zen 2 Medius, Zen 2 Cartotank, Sidewinder(s), Provari/ZAP, Kayfun 3.1, & Kayfun Lite.

Full Member Verified Member Tension113's Avatar

Electronicstix directed me to HoH's support.. Just got off the phone with Mike, who was pretty easy going to talk to.. Said it sounds like it's a bad DNA board.. Told me to send it over to him and he would get me a fix immediately..

He did mention that the up button is like that because of the way the DNA board is made.. For whatever reason, it's not the same as the down button.. So I guess they're all like that..
    Shaitaan and Kovertkow like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Electronicstix directed me to HoH's support.. Just got off the phone with Mike, who was pretty easy going to talk to.. Said it sounds like it's a bad DNA board.. Told me to send it over to him and he would get me a fix immediately..

He did mention that the up button is like that because of the way the DNA board is made.. For whatever reason, it's not the same as the down button.. So I guess they're all like that..
    Good to know about the button. Thanks for the update!

Wingnut73 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Zebassis View Post
    Good to know about the button. Thanks for the update!

yep mines like that too
    Anatolian SS Mod + Rose v2, Brass Anatolian + Nahualon, Stingray X Mod + Sat22, Anarchist Mod + Sat22, IPV3 150W Box Mod + Rose v2, Jazz epipe + Kayfun, Hana v3 + Kayfun, Anatolian copper mod + Tugboat atty

Mine as well. Not that its a problem but good to know!

Full Member Supporting Member Kovertkow's Avatar

I still haven't snagged a zna...no big deal I guess. I did get my rReadXWick in... So far I love it, still haven't gotten a hang of wrapping a good coil.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

my zna has the same issue with the right button, ill probably send it back for repair, not sure yet, im in guatemala so send it back will cost me like 75 bucks, so ill probably wait for my next tripp to usa.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran RippleInStillWater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kovertkow View Post
    I still haven't snagged a zna...no big deal I guess. I did get my rReadXWick in... So far I love it, still haven't gotten a hang of wrapping a good coil.
    Just do it gently, its like wrapping a shoelace around your finger, do it firmly but not too tight to avoid cutting off circulation........
    Shaitaan and Kovertkow like this.

Z-atty-GGTS, nothing better.......
    Zenfidel and Mixmaster of Ripple Effects Juices at Cigtechs