Link RDA opinions?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Link RDA opinions?

Super Member Verified Member Weizenheimer's Avatar

Default Link RDA opinions?

I tried some searches, but I couldn't really find anyone talking about the actual performance\ease of building with this thing vs other RDAs.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Link RDA is absolutely worth the money. Its one of the best RDA's i own and flavor is amazing. Nice dense vapor, not giant clouds, just good quality tasting clouds of vapor.
    My Device history-Zen-ZNA w/ Link RDA, Z2 Medius, Puresmoker Legacy, Puresmoker Prodigy v3,v2 and v1, Puresmoker Protege v1 and v2.
    Atty History- TOBH, Stillare V2, Magma, Atomic, Trident V2, Kayfun 3.1+, Z atty Pro

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by illspeed View Post
    The Link RDA is absolutely worth the money. Its one of the best RDA's i own and flavor is amazing. Nice dense vapor, not giant clouds, just good quality tasting clouds of vapor.
    I just received my Link RDA yesterday I haven't built a coil yet but the fit and finish are outstanding... It looks amazing on top of the ZNA..

Super Member Verified Member Weizenheimer's Avatar

HMM kinda debating between this or a Quasar with the adjustable 510 whenever I can get ahold of one. What kind of draw does it have? I like a tight draw if it isn't adjustable.

ECF Veteran

The link is definitely a tighter draw and is much more of a mouth to lung hit device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Device history-Zen-ZNA w/ Link RDA, Z2 Medius, Puresmoker Legacy, Puresmoker Prodigy v3,v2 and v1, Puresmoker Protege v1 and v2.
    Atty History- TOBH, Stillare V2, Magma, Atomic, Trident V2, Kayfun 3.1+, Z atty Pro

I wish I could find a CE Link anywhere for sale lol

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have one of each, and use both with approx 1.1 ohm micro coils and eko wool. very easy to build with as there is plenty of room to work with, for single or multiple coils, and 2 very nice juice wells... both work flawlessly, and other than using my empires w/ premium bridgeless 901's when I'm testing out different juices, the Links are the only RDA's I use daily.

20140202_231343.jpg
    20140424_133905.jpg
    joeaux and Zephion like this.
    Last analog 10/24/10

I am a Zenfidel and thx to Zen~ for his amazing apv's... keep 'em coming :D

Super Member Verified Member joeaux's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaitaan View Post
    I have one of each, and use both with approx 1.1 ohm micro coils and eko wool. very easy to build with as there is plenty of room to work with, for single or multiple coils, and 2 very nice juice wells... both work flawlessly, and other than using my empires w/ premium bridgeless 901's when I'm testing out different juices, the Links are the only RDA's I use daily.

20140202_231343.jpg
    20140424_133905.jpg
    You just gotta keep rubbing that LDE in my face don't ya.

Can Zen top caps fit on top of the RDA? Or can only the included top cap fit it?

ECF Veteran

Nope, the zen caps do not fit on the link RDA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast