A Shot of Whiskey - Page 1342
Like Tree12782Likes

Thread: A Shot of Whiskey

  1. #13411
    Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    92,630

    Default


  2. #13412
    Vaping At FL370 Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    PTJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Edmond OK
    Posts
    6,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgey View Post
    It was nice here but humid.....yuck!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!

    Hi PT
    Hey Girl, did you see where VK is having a vape meet at the new Sapulpa store in Nov?

    Oh, got home and went through the mail, my DID clone was in from MOV, will be rolling SS mesh this weekend. Also ordered a bottle of RY4 from MOV, Geeze what happened? Again tastes nothing like RY4, had a ginger taste to it!!!


  3. #13413
    Chocolate Diva Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Fudgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    15,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PTJD View Post
    Hey Girl, did you see where VK is having a vape meet at the new Sapulpa store in Nov?

    Oh, got home and went through the mail, my DID clone was in from MOV, will be rolling SS mesh this weekend. Also ordered a bottle of RY4 from MOV, Geeze what happened? Again tastes nothing like RY4, had a ginger taste to it!!!
    Weird but I have never been to Sapulpa before, I will have to figure out the easiest way to get there.

    I never did like RY4.

    Off to get some stuff done before bed......goodnight

    Sweet dreams Fran
    .....Social Groups.....
    Ladies come join us! The Women's Room .....Moderator
    Wellness: Wrecked & Bonkers .....Moderator

  4. #13414
    Vaping At FL370 Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    PTJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Edmond OK
    Posts
    6,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgey View Post
    Weird but I have never been to Sapulpa before, I will have to figure out the easiest way to get there.

    I never did like RY4.

    Off to get some stuff done before bed......goodnight

    Sweet dreams Fran
    Its a SW suburb of Tulsa. I'm guessing if your talking about not liking RY4 within the last few years I know why!!!

    OH, forgot to add, I also had my 100FT of 32 G Kanthal wire waiting for me today, Just a heads up to you all here, don't go buy any if you plan to re-build, send me a PM and I'll mail you some, got plenty of it.
    Fudgey likes this.


  5. #13415
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    hittman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I'm way too lazy to be rebuilding attys. I fix stuff all day at work and don't have any motivation to do it when I get home.

    What is it that you look for in a ry4? I tried the dekang a long time ago and it wasn't terrible. I actually liked a sample I got from diyflavorshack. One of the guys in the smokeless forum quit vaping and sent me some stuff. Have you ever tried sweet Caroline? That was really good too.




    Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

  6. #13416
    Vaping At FL370 Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    PTJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Edmond OK
    Posts
    6,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    I'm way too lazy to be rebuilding attys. I fix stuff all day at work and don't have any motivation to do it when I get home.

    What is it that you look for in a ry4? I tried the dekang a long time ago and it wasn't terrible. I actually liked a sample I got from diyflavorshack. One of the guys in the smokeless forum quit vaping and sent me some stuff. Have you ever tried sweet Caroline? That was really good too.
    I like to drip a lot again like the old days, especially with the WTA juice. I use the cheaper stuff in the Vivi tanks or Clearo's. Nothing vapes better than a RBA and Honey Tobacco WTA!!! And besides when I'm in a hotel room or Ms.PTJD is gone, a little fiddling around helps!

    RY4 is my old first favorite vape, when I first started almost everything was "Kamal", "Winton" or some kind of Menthol. Actually the Honey Tobacco WTA is similar to RY4. Of course I did go through the Fruit phase of vaping also and still have tons of Plum and RedBull left!


  7. #13417
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    hittman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I have been a menthol fan since I started but also mix my own camel. I never liked sweet vapes much before and didn't like the honey tobacco at first but it really grew on me. I hear a lot of people talk up the halo liquids but honestly didn't care for them when I bought a sample pack.




    Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

  8. #13418
    Vaping At FL370 Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    PTJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Edmond OK
    Posts
    6,129

    Default

    Not sure why but do like the sweeter vapes. Even with WTA I enjoy the Miami Creme Brulee and also the Vanilla.

    OK, looks like its time to hit the sack. Good Night!


  9. #13419
    Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    92,630

    Default

    tiburonfirst likes this.

  10. #13420
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    hittman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Good morning Fran. Time to get ready for another beautiful day at work.
    tiburonfirst likes this.




    Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks