***ON TOPIC***The Emerald City Grill - Page 5
Page 5 of 168 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: ***ON TOPIC***The Emerald City Grill

Quote Originally Posted by walkman4169 View Post
    grillin brats and beer tommorrow........with pasta salad mmmmmmmmmmm
    we have a butcher out here that we by Beer brats from and let me tell you they are Unfrigginbelievable!

Super Member ECF Veteran

they were awesome

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

OK...
    Here's an actual grilling tip that you can use tonight...
    Webber has a relatively new product out to prevent sticking and promote yummy outsides. It's called "Grill and Spray". I clean the grill first (Wire brush and bristle brush lightly once it's hot) and then apply liberally. It won't flame up, burn, or add funky taste to your food. Best of all, it adds those perfect char broiled lines to your steaks, chicken, or (Wiz) other white meat, and then lets you turn or take off the grill without loosing the skin off your chicken or the marinade off your chops!
    Yummy!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

If anyone wants a killer brisket recipe let me know. because I am the grill master, I even bake on the grill.

Quote Originally Posted by fenez View Post
    If anyone wants a killer brisket recipe let me know. because I am the grill master, I even bake on the grill.
    Post it Fenez......I usually Smoke my Brisket...but would be willing to try grilling one if it can be done right!...I will post my all-purpose Rub later tonight!The Wiz!
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Ok wiz here goes, get a nice brisket. I soak it in coke or pepsi for a few hours, then I make a beef broth and let it cool then add it to the soda. After you remove the brisket from the soda rub it down with salt,pepper and garlic, take 1 large onion cut it in half and skewer it to the fatty side of the brisket. heat the grill then only leave 1 burner on as low as it will go, put the brisket as far from the flame as you can get it, (fatty side up) try not let the temp of the grill get hotter than 250 degrees I leave it on the grill for roughly 7 to 9 hrs and then it will be soo tender and perfect you will be in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by fenez View Post
    Ok wiz here goes, get a nice brisket. I soak it in coke or pepsi for a few hours, then I make a beef broth and let it cool then add it to the soda. After you remove the brisket from the soda rub it down with salt,pepper and garlic, take 1 large onion cut it in half and skewer it to the fatty side of the brisket. heat the grill then only leave 1 burner on as low as it will go, put the brisket as far from the flame as you can get it, (fatty side up) try not let the temp of the grill get hotter than 250 degrees I leave it on the grill for roughly 7 to 9 hrs and then it will be soo tender and perfect you will be in heaven.
    fenez....Sounds about right on the temp....I usually keep my smoker at around 225 degrees for about 7 to 8 hours...I will post a special rub recipe tommorrow just for brisket you might want to give a go!The Wiz!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I will give your rub a try when you post it, ask tone about my brisket (I am famous for it)

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor Wizard View Post
    Post it Fenez......I usually Smoke my Brisket...but would be willing to try grilling one if it can be done right!...I will post my all-purpose Rub later tonight!The Wiz!
    wiz I tried to smoke a brisket once but it was to hard to light
    and Fenez does make a KILLER brisket

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    wiz I tried to smoke a brisket once but it was to hard to light
    and Fenez does make a KILLER brisket
    Thanks tone I was going to ask you! And when he was having me over to taste it?The Wiz!